|. 11- DEVELOPING FEELINGS...

Doyoung's POV:
5 months passed... Jiyeon is still staying in my house... She's feeling better now... But then, I realized that I've been earning feelings for her... I remembered 2 months ago... When she confessed her feelings...

//flashback//
2 months ago...

"Doyoung-ah... Can we go to the amusement park tonight? I'm bored at home... It's so suffocating. And I have sonething to tell you..." Jiyeon said, smiling nervously..."Fine arraso..." I said.

-At the amusement park-
We rode every ride at the amusement park... Then after, we went at the side of the bay... Listening to the sound of the waves... Jiyeon was beside me...

"Doyoung-ah..." she said nervously and I faced her. "Why?" I asked... She sighed then said, "I-i like you, Kim Doyoung." I was about to say something but... It was too late. She disappeared in my eyes...

I went home... She was there... We both watched TV we were about 7 inches apart... It's too awkward... I was at the right side of the sofa and she was at the other side...

We were watching a drama... Then we saw the part that the girl, the main character admitted her feelings to the guy... We had an eye contact... She quickly said that she'll sleep early then left...

That day was so awkward...
//end of flashback//

The next day... I also admitted my feelings for her. We became together... Officially... It was official... JiYoung...

Authornim...
Eyyyyy! So cringy... Haha. It's ridiculous... BTW, pls. Vote and comment... A request once again guys... And pls. stay tuned. I'll publish again guys!