|. 4- HEARTBEAT...

Doyoung's POV:
I saw Jiyeon walking along the streets again... Our eyes met... She smiled brightly. Oh my heart... Please stop beating. Then she teleported and stood infront of me. Still smiling... Her smile is attractive.

But, I must be crazy. I'm a human. She's a ghost. It's crazy that I'm falling inlove. But no, I'm not. I ran all the way here. That must be the reason why my heart beats fast as if it's palpitating. I'm so exhausted...

She then talked to me... "Oppa... Why are you so sweaty?" Of course no one heard her. She's a ghost. I just dragged her to a quiet place where no one can see us... People might think I'm crazy...

Once we reached the place where no one sees us... I talked to her... "It's just that I ran all the way to the highway... But, I'm fine." She gave me a chuckle then spoke... "Why did you have to run? It's not like you're late or something..." "Is it bad to run?" I said. "Did I say it's bad to run? I just asked on why?" she said then laughed...

Well, I also laughed slightly... "You're having fun don't you?" I said. "Having fun about what?" Jiyeon said then fluttered her eyelashes... "Nothing. And don't act cute." I said. "Why? Is your heart gonna burst?" she said. "No! Why would I." I said then walked out.

She didn't stop following me...

But, when I got home... She said goodbye... Aish, she's so cute... "Yah, Kim Doyoung what the hell are you talking about? She's not cute... She just acting cute or just doing aegyo... Heart, please stop." I thought...

"Dongjoon hyung... Taehyung-ah. I'm home." I said. "Eat first, Doyoung-ah.." Dongjoon said. "BTW, Doyoung hyung... Can you help me with my project." Taehyung said... "Arraso, after eating. Thanks hyung." I said.

After eating... I helped Taehyung with his project...