|. 16- SUDDEN CHANGE?!...

Jiyeon's POV:
A day passed... Finally it's Doyoung's birthday... Me and Doyoung went to the amusement park... We rode the ferris wheel... We ate lunch and dinner at the rooftop of his house, as always...

We spent his birthday happily... It's strange but he was the one who gave me gifts... Shouldn't it be the other way?... Anyways, Doyoung gave me a light blue dress... It's so beautiful...

Dohan's POV:
I'm now done at work... I was just sitting at the bench outside the hospital... I was enjoying the wind breeze then I saw Doyoung laughing again...

As if he has someone to talk to... I saw the people surrounding him looking at him... And is talking when he was walking along the road... I quickly went to him and dragged him away...

Doyoung's POV:
I don't care if people saw me laughing on my own... Obviously, no one sees Jiyeon... We were laughing hard... Not until, Uncle Dohan dragged me away, leaving Jiyeon alone...

"Kim Doyoung... Are you crazy?! Didn't you see those people surrounding you?! They were talking about you! Meet me in my office tomorrow... We will fix your eyes the next day! Do you understand?!" he said.

"Uncle I don't want to!" I said, shouting back... "Whether you like it or not... We will fix your eyes tomorrow..." he said. "Uncle I said I don't want to!" I said. "Ah... I forgot to tell you..." He paused...

"That ghost told me that she just became your girlfriend because she pitied you... She pitied you because you didn't have friends... She just toyed your feelings..."

He paused again...

"Maybe she just want someone to play with... And believe in me first because I'm your uncle... Don't trust just some ghost..." he said then left.

Questions ran through my mind... "She just toyed with me?" "Is this why she wanted to break up with me yesterday?" "What the hell is uncle saying?" "Did she just brainwash me?"

Jiyeon's POV:
These days... Doyoung hasn't been talking to me... I'm worried... I wanted to ask him if there's any problem... But, I didn't bother his privacy...

This day... He asked me to go with him at the bayshore... I went there... I asked him...  "Doyoung-ah... Is there any-" I was cut off... "Let's break up Jiyeon-ah... You wanted to break up with me the day before my birthday right?" he said.

"What? What are you saying?" I asked. He replied, "Don't lie... Uncle told me everything... You told him that you were just toying with me... You just pitied me because I was alone..." he said.

Tears fell from my eyes... Sadness and anger began to fill my emotions... I can't believe his uncle did this just for us to break up...

"You really thought I could do that? It's been 4 months since we were together... It's not yet even a year... Is that how easy you end our relationship?!" I said... "Park Jiyeon-" I interrupted him,

"Kim Doyoung... Let me know... What am I to you? What was I to you?" I asked while tears fell from my eyes continously... The tears from his eyes finally fell... "I'm asking... What am I-" he interrupted...

"Someone pitiful... Someone who was alone and seeking for someone... Let's say seeking for attention." he said. His words were like a knife which stabbed me directly in my heart...

"If that's what you really thought... Fine. Let's break up. From this moment... There's no JiYoung anymore... There's no Jiyeon in Doyoung's life anymore... And there's no Doyoung in Jiyeon's life anymore..." I said then left...

*take note:
JiYoung is their ship name lmao... Thanks for reading again. Pls. Vote and comment! I don't know these days if I'll be publishing again... Too much busy days...
-authornim...