The Morning After

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

-

Normani... Ready and Willing

I shifted my weight, again, so that I was nestled in Dinah's arms. Automatically she pulled me closer and kissed me, a few soft pecks on my lips. My hand drifted down to her hip and I traced her soft skin slowly. She exhaled lightly when I reached the curve of her backside. I never wanted to stop touching her.

What we had just experienced had been everything Lauren told me to expect. She'd told me that once I was able to really be with my Match- once Dinah and I were finally able to make love to each other- it would be the single best experience of my life. She said that I would never be able to leave Dinah again; my love for her would only multiply, that I would yearn for her touch every minute of every day, that I would do anything and everything to make her happy. Making Dinah come and having Dinah make me come had changed everything. Lauren was right.

At one point I had been mildly curious about what drinking the Amah really felt like, but now I truly had no desire to find out. I would never grow tired of the way Dinah could make me feel, all on her own. I did not realize until I heard the way she sighed my name as her climax consumed her, just how much I loved her. I was hers now, body and soul. Every inch of me belonged to Dinah.

After a moment, I bothered to look around. It was hard to take my eyes off of her body, but I could tell Fire had been here under the Queen's orders. He often did her biding. He did belong to Giselle and my mother, which I could explain to Dinah now that she was better informed, but mother and Giselle and Casandra typically only used him for one thing. The rest of the time he was under the Queen's control. My sleep torch was lit and there were trays of food on a golden cart from the Palace.

I think Dinah could have sustained me forever, but I was famished and knew she had to be at least a little bit hungry. I looked up the fraction of an inch to meet her eyes, her perfect, gorgeous brown eyes, those mahogany pools I simply wanted to drown in. My small movement encouraged her to look back at me.

"Are you hungry, Angel?" I knew that was a moniker Lauren and Kehlani had applied to me, but now it just seemed fitting for Dinah. She was my Angel now, heaven sent to make me whole.

"Yeah, I am," she replied. She didn't seem to mind the nickname.

As hard as it was to move, I slid to my feet and pushed the serving trays over to the side of the bed. Dinah sat up, crossing her legs under her body and pulled the sheet around her, covering her breasts. I could have gazed at her beautiful, naked body all day, but she still looked so amazing. Her tousled hair shimmered a little in the torch light. Her lips look so soft and worn, all the more eager to be kissed. And Dinah, she looked happy. I smiled at her and a little to myself as I unfolded the cloth that accompanied the food.