(II) : Midnight troubles

That night he had  been roaming the streets out of frustration. He wandered aimlessly cursing out in the cold night. Magnolia has been experiencing one of the coldest years in history ironically. With a loud huff he thought to himself how he would get out of this mess his body put him in. He knew damn well that there was no way out of it and he would continue to be in pain as long as he did not have her.
   He could still hear her moans that visited him in his dreams nightly. Pacing along the streets of Magnolia he assumed it would be around midnight at this point. These dreams will be the death of him, they awake in the primal instinct that laid Beneath his skin. He had left happy snuggled up in some blankets back in his home. The little furball had grown more worried by the day about him but Natsu wouldn't dare taint his little buddy's pure mind.
Before he had realized it he was at Lucy's house. The looked up at her apartment window and even in the dead of night he could tell that it was unlocked.
He carefully climbed up to her window unlocking it with ease and entered. With the most delicate of movements he closed the window behind him making sure not to make a sound.
His red eyes light up in the darkness. Although, he knew that he should leave his body wouldn't stand for it. He body started moving on its own. Slowing creeping on the bed softly as he could making sure not to wake the beauty he saw before him he climbed under the covers beside her as he had done countless times before.
The room was cold and so was she. He could feel her cold legs brush up against him and as if an instinct he heated up his body to warm her. Unconsciously she moved towards the source of heat. "Warm" popped out of her mouth is a sigh of relief. He almost jumped at the sound of her voice knowing all to well that if he woke her up now he would get a Lucy kick to the head for sure. After a while he relaxed and even snuck an arm around her gently pulling her into him. The feeling that it brought him was pure comfort. He could keep his dirty desires at bay for now as long as he could relish in the fact that she was snuggled up to him in his arms. She turned over in her sleep and was now facing him. Relaxation has written all over her face as she unknowingly laid there with him.
      Hell took one hand and brushed a stand of hair that was covering her face "What am I even doing here " he quietly sighed out, "I know that this a bad idea to even be here but I just can't help myself - I am a dummy after all" he chucked recalling all of the times she had called him an idiot.
He unconsciously sank his nose into the small of her neck and inhaled her heavenly scent. He did this and fell asleep with her in his arms that night.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌖🌕
(Lucy's dream btw)
She could never see who the man in her dreams were but she didn't mind. Her beast like man of her dreams as she called him.
    "Lucyyy" he called out to her as he grabbed her hips with a gentle yet rough squeeze "I can't wait much long —— I need you"  he whispered in her neck as he left hot wet kisses running down her collar bone. She could feel his fangs dragging along her skin. The mix of pain and pleasure was unbearable... she needed more. His wings surrounded her and his scales brushed along her skin in the most heavenly way.
    His long sharp nails dig into her skin but being careful not to break it, he lifted her with her bare legs wrapped around him.
          Then placed her gently on the bed and with no mercy as he drove a finger inside of her wet folds.
"Fuck" he panted out on her skin which elected another moan from her. He knew how to work her body in every way.
    She almost lost her sanity when she felt him lower his head to her nipple. The anticipation was killing her as he hovered there. His hot breath over her sensitive tissue drove her mad. He slowing lowered his head and attached to her nipple swirling his hot tongue around it. Her moans filled the room.
His grip tightened around her as her nails dug into his back leaving marks.
In an almost demonic voice he called out "Mine" but surprisingly this just turned her on even more
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌖🌕

      Sometime after he'd fallen  asleep Natsu awoke to sounds that he had only dreamed about. "Nattsu " she moaned out in her sleep. He couldn't believe his ears at what he had just heard.  She clung to him awakening his desires. The realization that she might actually want him sent him over the edge.
He could feel his fangs pulsating, craving for a taste of her. He looked at the spot where he would leave his mark. He lowered his fangs down to her neck fighting himself not to take a bite out of her. His tongue slicked across her neck "If only you knew how bad I needed you right now - every second spent not devouring you..." he whispered as he laid claim to neck. Swirling his tongue on her neck and lighting sucking and nipping. Wanting nothing more than to sink his fangs into her.
Her reaction was exactly as he hoped it would be. Another Moan was heard in the room "Mmhmm" slipped past her lips unknown to her. Her body moving on its own grinned against him.
  His body also reacted instinctively. Grinding against her with his hard on resting on the inside of her thigh. All while his mouth was still on her. His head lowered even further to where his eyes met her hard nipples. To him they were begging to be touched by him, to be sucked by him. Fuck...

He fought against himself. Mentally noting that this was wrong and he shouldn't even be here. But he body just wouldn't let him leave. It was like she was his life force and he couldn't survive anywhere without her.
When he did finally have his he strength to pull himself away she wouldn't let him. "I need to go-" he started to move to get up but the blonde persisted and locked around him. 
  He was trapped
"Mine" he growled out in an animalistic tone.
  Her intoxicating scent pleased his beast and he was able to keep himself composed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌖🌕

           When the light breached A small hole through the curtains hitting her eyes she grumpily awoke.  At some point in the night she had stopped shivering. Her AC had went out about two weeks ago. Although, she didn't bother anybody about it, it did affect her greatly. Every night she'd be shivering to the cold Magnolia air.
"Warm" she huffed out only realizing the situation she was in right now. The realization that she was practically spooning with Natsu. Usually she would deliver a swift Lucy kick straight to his face but this time it was different. She couldn't explain it but at the same time it was at the tip of her tongue. 
     The intimate position they were and was comforting. Something about his smell had changed. It was the smell of firewood and gave the feel have a campfire during the cold winter and he was the fire.
  She wanted to hit her self in the head for thinking such weird things. She was pulled back to reality when he moved his head further into her. Her arms were now wrapped around him and one was placed in his hair.
In the moment she just sat there playing with his hair.
.Totally comfortable.
She had never been with a man like this but she knew she wouldn't care as long as it was Natsu. The blonde had always known that she loved him but always convinced herself that he was to childish/dense to know of such intimate things. She had never seen him show any interest in a women.
She smiled while thinking of the time that Juvia had legitimately thought Natsu was Gay and was after gray. "What am I going to do with you" she giggled out to herself.

"Urdfkng - Luce " he mumbled at his words but she defiantly understood him. At that very moment she turned 50 shades of red. She tried to move away a little but she was tight in his grasp. "Natssuu let me go" she pouted out at him. 
His eyes flew open realizing what he had done."oh I'm so sorry- " he was cut off by her placing a hand on his mouth "No it's okay just let me get up- I need to go shower. Don't forget we have to meet up with Erza at the guild today" she said sweetly and he didn't quite understand why she was being this way because she had never been before.

Word count: 1550