3: Ashley

Ashley watched the clerk flirting with the teen girl at the counter, being a little hard to miss, cleavage displayed so openly.

Thin white shirt and no bra, curly red hair so obviously dyed, and the shortest of shorts.
Cut high.
Complete with cheek leakage.

She took that as an opportunity to slip a few essential items into her panties before deciding nothing in this store was of her taste.
But, before she would reach the point of no return that was the exit, Randall Russell, the security guard had whistled at her.

He'd been watching the whole time, and beckoned her with his finger to the back.
Her heart was heavy, her adrenaline with up, him being far enough away, and her being pretty close to the door, how could she not think about it.

She would already be in trouble, so why not actually do the crime before she did the time.
Her arrogance was her demise.
After smirking at Randall she made a mad dash to the door, it was a straight shot, nothing in her way, just sweet freedom.

Again, arrogance was her demise.

Just a few steps away from the door, she turned to flip Randall off, only to run straight into the arms of Officer Jones, who grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Where's the fire little lady?" he chuckled.
She sighed as Randall caught up and pulled her into the back by her cardigan.

He's gotten faster.

Captivated (18+ Only) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara