6: Ashley

Ashley rolled her eyes as Randall lectured her.

"You bloody well know I've had it. You might well be banned for this, you know that. It's the third time." he said standing next to her as she sat in the chair.

"I don't care! Your shit is rubbish anyhow."

"Then why d'you keep stealing then?"

"BECAUSE I CAN YOU TWIT!"

"OI! Watch your tone!"

"You watch yours before I give you a kick you soddy bastard!"

"THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT!" Randall pulled his belt from his loops and bent it in his hands.

"You wouldn't dare! I'll have you know my father wi- OI!" Ashley shouted as he whipped her arm.

Tears welled in her eyes as a bruise formed, visible even on her medium brown skin.
She winced in pain and noticed that there was a bulge in his pants.

"You getting off on this you prevy bastard?!" Ashley stood up but Randall pushed her back down, he was stronger than the last time she got caught.

Randall walked over to the guards room door which happened to be located at the back of the mart.
Ashley watched in horror, eyes widening as Randall bent the belt in his hand again.

"I'm going to teach you some manners, yeah." Randall said low right before whipping her two more times, now across the legs. In rapid secession.

"RANDALL STOP! ENOUGH!" Ashley cried out rubbing her exposed leg.
Her skirt was pretty short, only having been pulled up attempting to get the attention of the upperclassmen.
Those Mornoff boys were hard to please.

The bulge became bigger and Randall rolled his neck around, he exposed himself, raised to attention and smiled maniacally.
A day he'd been secretly waiting for, he's had a crush on her for a very long time, and it was gross and creepy, worst of all, she knew about it.

She may have even lead him on in the past, knowing he couldn't do anything without going to jail for pedophilia.
That didn't matter to him though, she just gave him the perfect chance today.

Pulling his arm back to whip her again.