2: Carlisle

The door swung open forcibly, Marvin rushed in enraged, purple faced, big, bulging eyes red with fury.

"That is it! I've had it up to here! You are gonna straighten out your act or I'm sending ya to a special home! Am I making myself clear dammit?!" Marvin spat as he shouted in Carlise's face, who, up until then, had been sleeping soundly.

His father grabbed hold of the blanket, as usual, near Carlise's crotch taking a handful.
This woke him up fully, he sprang forward only to be pushed down.
Grabbing hold of his father's arms, the one with the handful of his nether regions, and the one other with the handful of his neck.

"If I get another report with you failing the primary school tests I'll kill you where you lay boy. You prance around like you know it all but I can tell you're all talk. You wouldn't dare act out against me." Marvin leaned in closer, his son getting a stiffness in his pants from genuine biological response.

Carlise took after his mother, beauty and all. Right down to the hair and talents.
As if leaving a copy of herself before returning to heaven.

"I'm all you got now boy. So you will behave in my house." his father growled, Carlise writhed, doing his best to move his lower half away from the seemingly unconscious gropes of his father, while maintaining what air he could manage to inhale.

Finally, relief as his tyrant father released him, leaving him uncomfortable and confused.
The lingering smell of his breath told more truth than he'd ever get from his father.

Drunks are the worst.