Story 1.3 Gathering Spot

Start from the beginning

"Mmn...ahh~ help. h-help me. too hot." she begged, her words stuck between her moans and panting. His hand was held tightly and was slowly being guided to touch the woman's cheeks.

[Admin: Now's the chance!! TAKE IT!]

Ming Yu gathered the woman's arms over her head. Ah ... this was to stop the woman from wandering her hands all over his body yet for the Admin who was witnessed how it was playing out, he started spamming the chat with ah~ ah~ to express excitement.

Ming Yu took the string of cloth that bounded his hair together and tied up her hands to limit her movements.

"En~,ah!"

[Admin: DO IT.]

Ming Yu took out a numbing medicine ignoring Admin's encouragement?- and forced the lady to drink it to help alleviate her symptoms.

The lady was really alluring with peach round eyes picturing a gentle and delicate look despite her having a sexy ... healthy body. Due to intoxication, her eyes were foggy with tears that could make a man go crazy. For her to reach such a state, the person who did this to her went too far as the dose of the drug was too high. It is easy to tell that she ran away from her slightly tattered clothes but after observing her face twice, Ming Yu couldn't deny that men would go crazy for such a high-grade courtesan.

Numb, the lady's legs gave away. Ming Yu took off his outer robe and hid her in it then carried her in his arms and headed back to the inn.

[Admin: Not doing it?]

"Go away" If you really wanted it badly, why don't you do it?!

[Admin: Fine. I won't disturb you. What a bore.]

"Innkeeper. Bath. Cold water." Ming Yu asked.

The innkeeper was a middle-aged old man who kept gathering his beard with his fingers as a habit. He gave Ming Yu and the body in his arms a questioning glance before nodding his head and left to prepare the bath.

Soon after it was ready, Ming Yu walked in with the lady in his arms. It was then that the lady snapped out of it and finally struggled in his embrace but just before she could grab hold of Ming Yu's neck, he let her go and she plunged into the bath water.

He wasn't at fault. She wasn't light at all so squirming like that made his arm give away.

"khak! hheuk!" She coughed unable to steady herself and was literally drowning in a shallow tub. Ming Yu didn't bother to help and cause further misunderstanding so he put the women's clothes that he bought onto the chair and left.

[Admin: What a disappointing example of a man you are ...]

-

The capital of Xi lived up to its name for a week wasn't enough to see through the entirety of it.