Chapter Nine

~Heyyyy guise. Welp, I finally finished moving in. Actually, that was a long time ago. But I started school, AND I work a part time job. I'm gonna update at LEAST once a week. If I don't though, oh well. You can suck my turtle. We're gonna have a lot of Chrissy's POV right now, just warning y'all. love youuuu cx~

*Chrissy's POV*

I rolled out of bed and onto the floor. My usual morning routine for you there. I stood up and stretched as I walked out into the kitchen. "Whit! Where did you guys wander off to?"

Just as I said that, I heard my front door slam. That couldn't be good.

I ran over to the door and looked down the hallway on both sides. The last thing I saw was 2 pairs of legs being dragged around the corner towards the elevator.

I panicked. "N-norman! Oh my freaking God. NORMAN!"

He stumbled into the kitchen. "What's wrong?"

"S-someone broke into the apartment." I stammered.

"Wha... How do you know?"

"I swear to God someone jut broke in! It explains the breakfast, why Whitney was panicking, and why I just saw 2 people get dragged around the corner down the hallway!" I said, trying not to cry.

Norman paused and turned pale. He sat down and put his hand on his forehead. "I- I think I know who did this..."

I walked calmly towards him. "Who..."

"I-it had to have been Helena... S-she's been fighting over Mingus with me ever since we broke up... We even went to court for it. Like, she's a phsyco."

I stayed quiet. I'd heard all about that situation in court. I mean, after all, I WAS the ultimate fangirl. I sat down and rested my head in my hands. "My sister and your son just got captured by your phsyco ex-girlfriend. What in the hell are we supposed to do?" I said with tears welling up into my eyes.

"We're definitely not calling the cops at the moment. It's what she wants us to do."

"How do you figure?" I asked.

"I know her. She'll use us calling the cops to her advantage. We're on our own with this one." He admitted.

I grabbed my sweatshirt off the edge of the couch. "Looks like we have some searching to do."