Chapter One

~Hey guys! Whitney here! First story to be uploaded to Wattpad. #excited. And yeah! Enjoyyyy~

"Chrissy!" I screamed to my older sister, who refused to exit the shower.

I've been waiting for over 20 minutes, and this goof STILL refuses to get out of the shower! I mean, how long does it take for a 25 year old to shower?!

"Hold your horses there shorty. I'll be done in a few minutes." She yelled through the door.

"Well, come on then! To-to-today Junior!"

10 minutes later, Chrissy finally opened the door to the bathroom. 'Finally!' I thought to myself. I knew better then to say it out loud, because I knew I'd get a rant out of her  about how she needs her personal time in the shower and blah blah blah. Not that I ever listened to her rants anyways...

I raced through the shower so I could have more time to do my hair and makeup. Once I got out, I plugged in my wet-to-straight straightener and towel-dried my hair.

"If I find your towel on the floor, I will not hesiate to slap your bare-ass with it!" Chrissy said through the door.

"Well. Aren't you just a bucket of sunshine this morning."

I straightened my hair and out my robe on, then ran through the apartment over to my room. I hung my robe up and got dressed. I started putting on my makeup, when my phone buzzed. I glanced at my phone to see who texted me.

Frick. It was Casey.

*Hey sweetie! Just wanted to say ily!*

Casey, who, if you haven't figured out yet, is my ever-so-clingy boyfriend. I imagine you will have the pleasure of meeting him later. I texted him back quickly.

*ily too Case*

I finished my makeup and walked out the door. But not before taking a quick glance at my attire... Man, did I look good in that Three Days Grace t-shirt, or what? I went to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and watched the news. Nothing but the traffic reports. Greaaaat. I guess it's handy to have when living in Atlanta though.

"CHIRSTOPHER." I yelled into the living room.

"How many times have I told you NOT to call me that, Whitney?!"

"Quite a few, I must say." I replied sarcastically. "But anyways, what time are we gonna head out? I want to go to the mall sooooooo bad!"

"Um, I don't know yet. Did you check the traffic report?" She asked.

"Yes, Chrissy. Everyone that works left the house at the saaaame damn tiiime. And guess what? At 5 o'clock, it's gonna be the same thing. But here's a twist! THEY'RE GOING THE OTHER WAY!"

I looked at the clock. 8:30. Frick... The mall didn't open for another 2 and 1/2 hours.

"Can we just eat breakfast at iHop or something?" I whined.

"Ask me that question again when you AREN'T eating a bowl of cereal, retard."

"Well, maybe I'll be- shut up." I said.

Instead of going into the living room and whining about being stuck in an apartment with my 25 year old sister and my annoying kitten, I grabbed the car keys and my wallet off of the counter.

"Christine, I am leaving, with or without you. So I suggest you get your poop in a group, and exit this apartment with me." I stated as sophisticatedly as I could.

"Well then. I'll meet you in the car."

Finally. I get to leave this freaking apartment.

~Welp! First Chapter! Let me know what you thinkkkkkk<3 Just a heads up, my sister Chrissy is played by @love_dallas , and yes, she is my real sister. Lol, but she's not 25 xD she's 15.. Anyways, thanks guys! Ilysm~