Angel

I was soaking in a nice warm bubble bath with my hair done up in a bun at the top of my head as I laid back and rested my head on the towel.

"Angel" I heard his voice calling

"bathroom" I called back to him

I looked over at the door and watched as he walked in smiling.

"Hi baby" I greeted

"hi angel" he greeted back

"How was work?"

"we got more songs recorded, and the rest in the process"

"that's good"

He nodded and stripped down as I lifted up and moved forward giving him enough room to slip in behind me and sit back before I laid back against him.

"How was my Angel's day?"

"it was busy. I had so many new customers coming in to have a close to a famous photo shoot. while others were just getting pictures done by Harry Styles's fiancee."

he leaned down and started sucking on my neck while his fingers played with my nub

"Don't you tease me H" I warned

"Or what?"

I went to say something but he pushed two fingers in my pussy and started fingering me. Making my head fall back while I gripped the side of the tub and moaned.

"Don't stop" I begged

"but you were warning me not tease," he said as he added another finger in me

I bit my lip and closed my eyes tightening my hold on the tub and clenching the hell out of his fingers making the feeling much more intense.

"My Angel's pussy is tight for me huh?"

"Only for you"

"Damn right for me only, no other man will dare touch what is not his"

I came to his sexy voice.

"Good baby" he praised and removed his fingers as my hand dropped down in the tub and he began to wash my body.