Chapter 13

(F/N's POV)

It's great to finally have peacetime, and add a bonus, Ozpin gave us the month off. So, I brought everyone to my house in Hamburg, Germany. Unfortunately, the other boys didn't come. Jaune went back to the USA, so he can visit his family. Yatsuhashi, Ren, and Fox took a small vacation to Japan. 

Yang: Whoa! That's a big house!

Cinder: Indeed it is Yang. Let's head inside... Riding a boat here was a pain in the ass.

Me: You seasick darling?

Cinder: A little bit.

Me: Aww~~. 

Cinder: Ye-- *Gets picked up* WHOA! F/N!

Me: You're tired I can tell~. You need some rest~. *To the others* You can explore around the house if you want~. *To Cinder* C'mon darling~. Time for a nap~.

Cinder: *Pouts* Mmm! 

Me: Oh don't be a child~.

Like that, I walked upstairs then placed her into bed. I closed the door, then I walked downstairs to see my friend going through my beer stash in the fridge.

Yang: Wow! All these German Lager!

Me: *Clears throat* Guys... Really?

Coco: *Puts down beer* Sorry...

Me: *Facepalm* If you wanted beer, you couldv'e asked...

Nora: Well you said that we can explore your mansion...

Me: Fuck... I did say that... Welp, let's crack one open and drink. But don't get too loud because Cinder is asleep.

Teams: Alright...

--Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi F/N getting drunk--

I was sleeping soundly, until someone started shaking me.

Cinder: *Gently shaking me* F/N~. F/N~. Wake up darling~.

I woke up to me my harem cuddling with me, suddenly somebody walked out the bathroom and it wasn't who I expected.