Chapter 11

(F/N's POV)

Days after I interviewed Mr. Taurus, Ozpin sent him to a prison back in Germany, which Adam didn't mind surprisingly. Then I caught word that our drone found a large White Fang HQ in Afghanistan, so I informed the teams about the situation.

Me: Listen up guys, I have informed that there is a massive White Fang HQ in Afghanistan... So, I'm planning us to take them by surprise. 

Blake: But... There's only a few of us against a whole army... 

Me: *Smiles* Ah, we're not only in this operation! The Bundeswehr is going to help us with this mission.

Weiss: Oh, that's great to hear!

Me: Yep... Now let's get ready! We don't to be late now huh?!?

Teams: Yes sir!!!

We rushed to our vehicles, then we started fueling and loading our armored panzers. Otto was refueling, Hans and Olivia were loading rounds, and I was checking every optic and sensor. 

Me: *Checking everything* Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Hmmm... I think that's it. *Hops out of tank* Guys, I'm going to inspect the others alright?

Otto: Okay, make sure that they're real prepared for this because it's going to get fucking haywired out there.

Me: I will! Also, install the mine plow just in case!

Hans: I'll do it sir!

Me: Good! 

I walked towards Team JNPR's Abrams tank.

Me: Jaune, how's preparations?

Jaune: *Loads M2 Browning* Good sir! The mine plow on this tank is already installed.

I looked at the front, and I was very impressed.

Me: Looks like that you're going to impale a shit ton of people

Jaune: Oh yeah! Cause 'MURICA!!! *Fireworks blow up in the background*

Me: *Chuckles* Oh dear, well I'm off the inspect the others.

Jaune: Alright. 

I walked towards Team CEN's T-90MS MBT.

Me: Hey girls~.

CEN: Hey~.

Me: You guys ready for this mission?

Neo: *Salutes* Yep! Fuel tanks full, ammuntion is loaded, and all optics and sensors are ready to go!

Me: *Smiles* Great! 

I continued to inspect everyones' vehicle, and all of them seemed combat ready. So, we drove to the Academy's giant airstrip, then we drove our vehicles into three C-5 Galaxy cargo planes.

 So, we drove to the Academy's giant airstrip, then we drove our vehicles into three C-5 Galaxy cargo planes