Chapter 2

--Three Days Later--

(F/N's POV)

Me and my crew were inside a C-17 Globemaster cargo plane flying towards Germany. The Bundeswehr was kind enough for us to keep our Leopard tank, so we're bringing Rommel (FYI: Your tank's nickname) with us.

Pilot (Intercom): Achtung. Achtung. Wir werden in 20 Minuten auf dem Flugplatz Wunstorf ankommen. (Attention. Attention. We'll be arriving at Wunstorf Air Base in 20 minutes.)

Me: Sie hören diese Kameraden? Geh in den Tank. (You hear that comrades? Get inside the tank.)

My crew nodded, then we entered our beloved Leopard tank and waited for the plane to make contact with the runway. Suddenly, we felt the impact of the plane landing on the tarmac. Several minutes later, the door of the plane opened, then we drove out.

Me: *To Otto* Otto, nimm die A7. Wir fahren nach Hamburg. (Otto, take the A7. We're going to Hamburg.)

Otto: Ja Kommandant. (Yes Commander.)

--Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi version of the Leopard tank--

We've been driving for at least 2 hours, and we finally arrive at my home.

I was really eager to see my girlfriend again, so I jumped out of the turret then told Otto to park the tank in the massive garage

I was really eager to see my girlfriend again, so I jumped out of the turret then told Otto to park the tank in the massive garage. Hans and Olivia exited the tank too, then they walked towards the apartment house on the other side of my home. I ran to the door and knocked on it, then the opened to reveal my beautiful girlfriend.

 I ran to the door and knocked on it, then the opened to reveal my beautiful girlfriend

Cinder: *Gasp* F/N...

Me: *Smiles and spreads my arms* Happy to see me~.

Suddenly, Cinder pounced on me, hugged my tightly, and cried into my chest. I returned the favor and caressed her back.

Me: *Caressing her* It's okay~. I'm here darling~. I'm here~.

Cinder: *Crying* I'm so glad that you're back! *Hic* I always think that you wouldn't return but you're here!

Me: Ssshhh~~. Let's just get in the house and catch up.

Cinder: *Wipes tears* Yeah...

We walked into our home, then I started to unpack all of my stuff. After that, we hung out at the dining room.