Chapter 9

(F/N's POV)

It was raining very hard, the training course was very muddy, but that didn't stop me from training the fuck out of the teams.

Me: Alright! Today we're going to get down and dirty! *Stops* Let me rephrase that... TODAY WE'RE GOING TO GET REAL MUDDY!!!

Nora: WWWOOOOOO!!!!!

The rest of them: Oh... Dear...

Me: What do you mean, "Oh dear?" *Zooms up to their faces* THIS IS PART OF YOU FUCKING TRAINING! WHEN I WAS IN BOOT CAMP, I HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT! SO NO COMPLAINING! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?

Teams: YES SIR!

Me: GOOD! But before we go through the mud, some of you have to cut your hair because I don't anyone of you getting tangled in barbed wire.

Yang: *In head* No not my hair... Oh well...

Me: I know, I know. But it's for you own safety.

Yang: Can we hair buns at least?

Me: Yeah, but. *Looks at Yang's hair* You gotta cut a lot of your hair. Same with you Weiss, Blake, Velvet, Cinder, and Pyrrha. You gotta cut.

Yang/Weiss/Blake/Velvet/Pyrrha/Cinder: *Sighs in defeat* Aww...

Me: Welp. *Looks at Olivia* Olivia, do you mind if you can cut their hair while Hans, Otto, and I set up the obstacle course?

Olivia: Yes sir! *Grabs trimmer* Who wants to go first?

--Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi Olivia giving everyone buzz cuts--

The conditions were perfect for their training. It's still raining of course, but there are several obstacle in the way. There are mud pits, 30 foot walls that they have to climb, monkey bars, a 5 ton armored vehicle from them to pull, then a crawling course with barbed wire above them, and finally a 10 mile sprint.

Hans: That should be good for them. I mean it's not as bad in the Bundeswehr training camps, but this will suffice.

Me: Yep...

Suddenly, the trainees arrived with their new looks.

Me: Ah... You arrived. *Gestures at the obstacle course* This is your course that you must complete. You have to trek across 4 mud pits, then climb and drop down three 30 foot walls, maneuver through those monkey bars, after that, you have to pull a 5 ton armored vehicle across 800 yards, a crawling course with barbed wire over you, and a 10 mile sprint.

Ruby: Oh that shouldn't be---

Me: Also, you have to complete it in an hour. You got that?

Teams: Yes sir!

Me: Good! *Sets timer* 3! 2! 1! GO GO GO GO!!!!

(Cues Sabaton's cover of In the Army now.)

The 4 teams ran towards the obstacles, while I start the timer. I see all of them wading through the mud pits that were 3.5 ft deep. I checks the timer to see that 10 minutes passed. After that, we see Teams RWBY and JNPR struggling to climb the walls.

Me: *Walks towards them* C'MON! C'MON! DON'T GIVE UP NOW! USE YOUR FUCKING LEGS! GO! GO!

With that small motivational speech, they managed to overcome the walls and they caught up with the others. I heard more yelling to see Olivia screaming at Team CFVY with the monkey bars.