Chapter 1

(Play this while reading the small backstory.)

(F/N's POV)

Small backstory

I am F/N Wittmann, the great grandson of the famed World War 2 German Panzer Ace, Michael Wittmann. Also, I was a graduate from Beacon military academy and one of Ozpin's best students. After I finished Beacon, I signed up to the Bundeswehr and was put into the 1st Panzer Division as a Panzerkommandant (Tank Commander) and that's where I met my crew members. Otto Häyhä, a Finnish Wolf Fanus and a great grandson of the famed Finnish sniper, Simo Häyhä. He is my driver of our Leopard 2 MBT, and oh mein gott, he is the best driver. My second crew member is Olivia Scarlatina, a Australian Rabbit Faunus, and she is the gunner of the panzer. Olivia can lock on a enemy tank in a second, and she never misses. My third and final crew member is Hans Muller, a young Austrian human being, and he is tasked to be the loader of the 120 mm Rheinmetall L/55 smoothbore gun. Hans can load a shell into the breech within 5 seconds. Moving on, during my time in the Bundeswehr, I met a sexy ravenette by the name of Cinder Fall at a pub in Berlin. She was shy and slightly tsundere for the first time, but over time, she got use to me. Cinder confessed her love 3 weeks after meeting each other. I accepted her confession, and we are in a great relationship. Later on, I found out that she use to be an infamous criminal and I encountered her about it. She was afraid that I might turn her in, but I didn't because I'm not that type of person. So, I listened to her backstory and I understood why she those hideous crimes. I told her to forget about the past and concentrate on the present, and she was glad that I accepted her. In return to hearing her out, I recieved a lovely reward, if you catch my drift. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Present

Location: Iraq 

I was talking to my girlfriend at our HQ while waiting for reports from our recon division.

Cinder (Phone): So, when are you coming home~? It's going to be Christmas soon and I miss you~.

Me: *Sighs* Hopefully soon honey~. Hopefully soon...

Cinder (Phone): Hmm~. *Sighs* Can you sing that one Christmas song that I love?

Me: *Smiles* Of course sweetie~.

Me:

I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents by the tree

Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas

If only in my dreams

I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me

Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents by the tree

Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

Cinder (Phone): *Sniffle* That was beautiful~.

Me: *Smiles* I know Fräulein~.

Suddenly, the scouts came back and yelled out their reports.