Chapter 10

(F/N's POV)

After 5 hours of fuel stops and driving, we finally made it to Weiss' mansion.

Me: *Parks into a spot* Mein Gott... (My God...) We're finally here. *Turns off truck* Alright let's go.

My crew exited the behemoth of a vehicle, while I help Weiss get off. She thanked me, then she walked towards the door and knocked on it. The door opened to reveal her Butler.

Klein: Ah hello Ms. Schnee. 

Weiss: Hello Klein. *Gestures to me and my crew* Meet my mentors. F/N Wittmann, Otto Häyhä, Olivia Scarlatina, and Hans Muller.

Me: *Bows down a bit* Hallo.

Otto: *Waves* Hei! (Hello in Finnish)

Olivia: *Smiles* Hello!

Hans: Hallo.

Klein: Nice to meet you 4. *Bows down* I am Klein, the Butler of the Schnee Household. *Stands up straight* Come in and I'll escort you.

Me: *Smiles* Danke sir. (Thank you sir.)

--Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi Winter and Cinder fighting over F/N--

We were eating a nice steak supper while talking about random topics. Willow and Winter were sitting next to me, swooning over me, while Jacques and Whitley were being cunts about my 2 Faunus comrades. 

Jacques: *Swallows his food* I'm surprised that the Bundeswehr allowed freaks to enter. *Chuckles* 

Whitley: *Smirks* Freaks don't belong in the Bundeswehr.

Olivia: 💢💢💢 *Starts twiddling with the knife* Yeah... I'm surprised as well... *In head* This knife is going between you and your son's eyes. I'd be happy if the Commander permits this.

Otto (Reaching for his Glock): *In head* Whitley, I swear to fucking god... I will end your fucking life...

I could see the fury in my comrade's eyes. Otto and Olivia looked at me and waited for me to give them approval. I mouthed the word, "Wait." The 2 bastards kept insulting my friends and the Bundeswehr. They're like those CRDL boys that I wrecked a few weeks ago. Having enough, I stood, walked towards them, and pistol whipped those pieces of shit.

Me: Alles, was ich wollte, war ein schönes steak-dinner, aber Ihr zwei kleinen Scheißer habt beschlossen, es zu ruinieren, indem Ihr meine Kameraden beleidigt habt! (All I wanted was a nice steak dinner, but you 2 little shits decided to ruin it by insulting my comrades!)

Whitley: *Rubbing his cheek* What did he say?

Winter: He said, "All I wanted was a nice steak dinner, but you 2 little shits decided to ruin it by insulting my comrades!"

Me: *Smiles at Winter* Thank you for translating that for those fake Schnees.

Winter: *Smiles* You're welcome.

Jacques (Angry): Fake?!? Fake?!? I tell you mindless brute, that I am the head of the... *Gets whacked by Olivia's baton* OW!

Olivia: You just married Ms. Willow for the name, that's it. How selfish of you... *Looks at Whitley* And you Shitley, you're just like your stupid father. Self centered, arrogant, cocky, and a major fucking douchebag.

Jacques was calling out for his security, but on one came to help him and his son. They looked at us with an angered face.

Jacques (Pissed off): You're not getting away with this...

Me: *Smirks* Actually... General Ironwood, come out!

Suddenly, James Ironwood stepped out of the shadows.