Chapter 12

(3rd POV)

Months after that battle in Afghanistan, the White Fang has been disbanded and most of their members were put to prison due to their war crimes. Anyway, back in Beacon... F/N is in the hospital in a coma. He gets very frequent visits from his crew and his girlfriends, but the only person who didn't leave his side was Cinder. The ravenette placed her head on his chest, listening to his very faint heartbeat.

Cinder: *Whispers* Please... Wake up F/N... I can't live without you... *Hands his hand* Please...

???: Uh... Ugh... 

Cinder looked up to see F/N opening his blue eyes. She gasped and smiled that her boyfriend is finally waking up.

F/N: *Opens eyes* Ugh... Where... Am I?

Cinder: *Hold his face* My love! *Tears start falling* I'm so glad that you're awake! *Sniffle*

F/N: *Removes oxygen mask then sits straight* Cinder... *Caresses her face* How... How long was I out?

Cinder: 5 months darling~.

F/N: Has anything else happened while I was out?

Cinder: Besides us training and keep ourselves in shape... Not really...

F/N: Oh I see...

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Neo with a Zaxby's bag in her hand. As soon she saw F/N awake, she gasped.

Neo: *Covers her mouth with her left hand* Oh my god... F/N! 

The multicolored girl put the food bag down, then she jumped onto the bed and hugged F/N tightly.

Neo: *Hugs him tightly* F/N-KUN!!! YOU'VE FINALLY WOKE UP FROM YOUR COMA!!!! ME AND THE OTHER GIRLS WERE WAITING SO LONG FOR YOU!!! EVER SINCE THAT YOU GOT PUT INTO A COMA, WE'VE BEEN SAD AND LONELY!!! BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FINALLY WOKE UP F/N-KUN!!! *Starts nuzzling her head into his chest* I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

F/N: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Cinder: Neo! *Pulls her off* You're hurting him!

Neo: Oh... Sorry F/N...

F/N: *Rubs his chest* Agh... It's alright... You're excited... Where's Em?

Neo: Oh, she's hanging out with Team RWBY.

F/N: Oh... I see that you got some Zaxby's~.

Neo: Oh yes I did! *Grabs bag* Want some~?

F/N: Oh yeah!

--Timeskip brought to you by Chibi F/N livestreaming War Thunder with MikeGoesBoom--

(F/N's POV)

Days after I got discharged, I got some physical therapy with some help from my team. Right now, I was doing a shit ton of bicep curls, until Pyrrha walked into the gym.

Pyrrha: Oh... Hey F/N~~. *In head* That sweaty body though~~.

Me: *Puts down 50 lbs dumbells* Hey sweetheart, gonna work out too?

Pyrrha: *Smiles* Of course~. You don't mind if you can... Spot me~? *In head* Please say yes!

Me: *Drinks Gatorade* Sure, I don't mind at all.

Pyrrha: *In head* Yes! Now's my chance! *To me* Thank you F/N.

--Small Timeskip--

Me: *Panting* Phew... That was good...