Chapter 8

(F/N's POV)

I was cleaning my HK416 while listening to some classic German WW2 music on my phone.

I finished maintaining my assault rifle, then I grabbed my knife and started sharpening it. As I was sharpening it, a flashback suddenly washed over my head.

--Flashback--

I told Otto to stop, so I can investigate a building on top of a hill. My crew were reluctant at first, but they were sure that I can handle it. I grabbed my HK, my Coonan pistol, and my knife before jumping out of my panzer.

Olivia: Seien Sie vorsichtig, Kommandant! (Be careful commander!)

Me: *Looks back* Mir geht es gut Olivia! (I'll be fine Olivia!)

I walked slowly towards the door of the building and silently opened the door.

Me: *In head* Nothing so far... *Notices boot prints* Hm? *Squats down* Theses boot prints seem fresh... People must be here right now... *Stands up* I must investigate.

I stealthily walked through the halls, checking each room for anything, but I didn't find jack shit. I continued walking, until I heard some voices that were coming from downstairs. I screw the suppressor on my HK and my pistol before walking down the stairs. I made my may downstairs then leaned against the walls. I slowly peaked around the corner, and I saw a squad of at least 13 White Fang members. I listened closely to their conversations.

WFM #1: *Pointing at the map* The German HQ is a few miles east of Kabul, we need to destroy that base so we can advance forward.

WFM #2: But how are we going to do that?

WFM #1: Good question there... I'm not sure...

WFM #3: Maybe we can Blitzkrieg them... Use their tactics against them.

WFM #1: *Smiles* Ey... That sounds like a great idea!

Me: *In head* Well shit... I can't let that happen.

I pulled out a flashbang, unpinned it, then I torw that bitch into the room. Somehow, the squad didn't even hear it dropping and rolling on the floor. I closed my ears, then a loud bang was heard followed by screaming. I pulled out my HK and sprayed them down. After I spray and prey their asses, I looked for intel which there was an unlimited amount of it. I took the intel and placed it in my pockets. Suddenly, I heard rapid footsteps running downstairs. I didn't have the time to reload, so I grabbed an M60 from one of the dead guys. I counted at least 15 more guys, and before they can do anything, I sprayed them down with 100 rounds of 7.62x51mm.

Me: *Hipfiring* RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bodies started to piled up, so I started to sprint out of there. While running to the exit, more White Fang soldiers appeared and they started shooting me. I took several hits, but I tanked that shit. Poor guys didn't have enough time to get into cover because I just gun them down with the M60.

(Just the first clip)

Finally, after having that engagement in the building, I made it out alive... Even though I have several bullet holes in me.

Hans: *Runs to me* OH MEIN GOTT! KOMMANDANT! WAS ZUM TEUFEL IST DA DRIN PASSIERT?!? (OH MY GOD! COMMANDER! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN THERE?!?)

Me: *Drops M60* Scheiße... Das ist, was passiert ist... *Pulls out intel and gives it to them* Außerdem habe ich dort unten auch einige wichtige Informationen gefunden. (Shit... That's what happened... Also I found essential down there too.)