"Hi Danny boy." Rose looks at him while he sits in a daze. I snap in his face to get him out of it.

"Sorry, it's just kinda weird seeing my boss and best friend dating but I'll get used to it. Anyways, by guys see you at home, Rose." With that Danny leaves. I look at Rose and shake my head while she shrugs.

"He's a weird one." She looks up at me with a 'your telling me,' look.

"You're telling me. I have been best friends with him since I was six." After that she stays in my office because she is done for the day. Once the clock strikes six she is gone to get ready.

After our little intimate action we talked about going car shopping. She ended up buying a sleek black Mazda CX five. She had money saved up and so we went to buy the car. I wanted to buy it or at least help but she kicked me out while signing the papers. She is very head strong and I admire that. If she wants it she gets it there is no way around it.

I soon leave at around seven driving to her flat. I am already ready since I have on a suit and all I had to do was fix my hair. Once I get there and see her open the door I swear I about faint. She is so fucking hot, but I don't say that out loud. I want to respect her so I'll keep my thoughts in my head. She is wearing the red dress, her hair down natural with some dark cranberry red lipstick, clear heels with diamonds are adorning her feet.

"You look absolutely stunning, darling." She does a little twirl and giggles.

"Why thank you kind sir, you look very handsome." She steps forward and fixes my tie a little bit.

"Bye Danny, we are off. You and Alissa have fun now, please use protection." Danny tells her to 'sod off' and we leave shortly after.

I lead her down the hall with my hand on the small of her back. We enter the elevator and after we soon reach the car. I open her door for her and she slides in. Today I got my vintage Jaguar E-type out. She is cherry red with a black interior. I love this car.

I run around and hop in. We soon take off and make our way to the shard. It doesn't take long to get there and once we do I open her door for her and grab her hand helping her out. She thanks me and we walk in. Once we reach the thirty first floor we walk up to the host.

"Reservation for Styles." I tell the blonde hostess.

"Yes sir, right this way." She leads us to the private room and I pull out Roses chair for her. She thanks me and sits down.

Me and Rose are now eating a fancy steak dinner

Me and Rose are now eating a fancy steak dinner. We both have a side salad as well.

"Rose, can I ask you a question?" She swallows and looks at me nodding her head.