Valentine's Day Oneshot

Hi so I'm doing a Valentine's day Bendy x reader x Cuphead oneshot. I felt like doing something for Valentine's day so here we go! Also this has nothing to do with the story.

      I know it's not Valentine's day anymore. I had tests all week ok.

       In this Bendy doesn't have the illness anymore. You live in a house that is close to Bendy and Cuphead.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bendy POV)
       Tomorrow is Valentine day and I'm going to ask (Y/N) on a date. Than maybe she can be my girlfriend.

       I went over to her house early in the morning. Slipping a letter I into her mail slot. In the letter in their a note telling her to come and meet me at a restaurant for lunch. I have the whole day planned out. I just hopes she comes.

*Timeskip by like 30 minutes*
(Cuphead POV)
       I went over to (Y/N) house to drop off a letter asking her on a date tomorrow. I when over to her house and pushed the letter throw the mail slot. Quickly hurry to my house.

*Timeskip by another 30 minutes*
(Y/N) POV)
       I opened my eyes and looked at the time. I had five more minutes until I had to get up. So I put back down on the soft pillow and close my for five seconds and looked at the time...

It's been 30 minutes....

I'm going to be late for work...

       I rushed out of my bed and threw my clothe on. Running down the stairs with a tooth brush in my mouth. I spat out the toothpaste. Quickly grabbing an apple and throwing my mail on my counter. Running to my work place.

*Another timeskip to after work*
       I sluggish walk into my house. I grad my tooth brush that was still down stairs and brought it up stairs. I changed into more comfortable clothing and when back downstairs. I heated some dinner and sat down looking through my mail.

       A lot of the mail was just trash. But two letters caught my eye. One had messy handwriting with my name on it. The other also had my name on it, but with better hand writing. They were both love letters from my two crushes asking me on a date. As I looked at the letters I nearly choked on my dinner.

       Oh god I was not prepared to get ask out. I already had ice cream and crappy romance movies for tomorrow. But now I have to choose who I am going to spend Valentine's day with.

       I decided to sleep on it. Than in the morning I will hopefully have my answer.

*Timeskip to the morning*
       I hopped out of bed and got dressed for my date today with....

*Bendy*
       Bendy. I ate a quick breakfast and walked out my door. I looked to see what the address was for this restaurant and what time I have  to be their. I had time to walk, so I did. As I walked along I saw the a book store and inside they were selling Felix's new book. I grabbed two copies of the and bought them. I put them in my purse (I know someone is going to say 'I do carry a purse'. Well today you have one congrats) and continued on my way.

       I got to the restaurant and saw Bendy in the window. I quickly raced in and greeted Bendy, "Hi Bendy, lovely day isn't".

"Oh my gosh hi! Oh wow you came and you spectacular", he said in shock.

       We eat and talked, but he also flirted too. I can't say I'm surprised. We continue with are date and the day was going great. We ended with going to a hill and looked at the stars. Then I remembered the books in my purse. I pulled them out and Bendy face lit up.

      "Is that Felix's New book! I didn't know he already released it!" I giggled at his reaction and one to him. I held the book out to him, "Really this is for me?". I nod and he took the book out of my hand. "Wow you have always been so nice to me. Even when I had the ink illness you were so nice. That's why I wanted to tell you... That... I..." He started stutter. I gave him a confused look and he just signed. Then he pressed his lips on to mine. After a brief kiss he pulled away, "I like.. no love you. Please be mine". I pressed kissed him, "I'll take that as a yes".

*Cuphead*
       Cuphead. I jumped out of bed on time this time, and got some breakfast. Looking at the letter it says to meet him at the park. I walk the and head for the park.

       He saw me coming towards him and had a smile on his face. That quick turned to frow, "Oh good you came all this planning would have been wasted. Don't like I was really planning this. It was just I thought it would be better to invite you, so you weren't alone on Valentine's day. Don't like I was thinking about you!" I laughed and we started hanging out.

       The day was going great and it was super fun. Cuphead is so much fun to hang out with, even if act like a tsundere. At the end of the day we when to my place. We both sealed down on my couch. Watch a movie that I had for today.

       "God this movie sucks",but I knew he secretly loved it. I giggled and he looked at me with confusion and anger, "What are you laughing at!".

       "It's just funny how you won't let your true feels show!"

       "What! Is it that obvious. I'm mean THATS NOT TRUE! YOUR JUST BEING DUMB!"

       "You think I'm dumb," I know he didn't mine it. I thought maybe he will finally say his true feelings. With my great acting skills I started crying and he freaked out.

       "WHAT NO! Don't cry I'm sorry. I.. don't think your dumb. I just said that because.. I love you!"

       Wow, I was accepted him to open up a little, not this much. The more important thing is that he likes me. Now I can finally do this!

       I grad the collar of this shirt and pulled him close to me. Before he could reacted I pulled him into a kiss. After a brief moment of shock he started kissing back. He pulled away and look at me,"You little... You were fake crying." I gave him a cocky smirk. "You think you can just play with me like that you got another thing coming". He climbed on top of me and let's just say I didn't get any sleep that night. (*Lenny face* cause I'm typing this on my phone)

Hope you guys had a good Valentine's day. Even if don't have a Valentine I hope you have a great day! See you next time!