I Was Not Looking Forward To This

Alright so I don't know how to start this so straight into this

     Seen you probably read the last chapter so you know that I have caught up to were the comic is. Also that I like to follow the comic.

     So now that I have caught up I am going to wait for the comic to post and when there is enough for me write a chapter I will.

    But that probably means that I will not being posting any chapter of this book for awhile.

    So..... what should I do now? I want to continue to post on a 'normal' schedule. So was thinking of starting a new book! But I don't know what to make it though. So I want your help.

    I if you could help me by telling me what I should write. Please help me because I am completely lost. If you not then it is cool you just reading helps me.

     Sorry about this not being a chapter I will post as soon as I can. Thanks for reading, bye :3

------------------------------------------------------------------
     (9/2/18)

     So the summer I did post. I was doing summer courses sorry.
     It is school now and I hope you all are doing well. I would have done this sooner, but school has been a lot. It is my break right now so I have time to update.
     I hope to update more when I have time. Thanks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------
       (11/26/19)

       This isn't that important, so you don't have to read this.
       I deleted the other author notes. Maybe it just me, but I get so dad when I see a book and start reading and it's just author notes, so I deleted them.

       Also thanks for 9.69k reads.

      9.69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)