Chapter 14 Where Are We?

(Y/n) POV
     Uuuhhhh my head it hurts like hell. I got up and looked around. I was on a rock next to a lake. I got off the rock and my face really hurts. I walked over to the lake and saw that I had blood all over my face. I knelt down and washed the blood off. Once the water settled I saw that I had a scar on my face that when across my face.

     I got up and started to look for the others. I was walking around the lake when I saw Cuphead laying on the ground. I ran over and started to try wake him up. After a little bit I was afraid that he wouldn't wake up. But final he started coughing, "Oh! thank goodness your wake."

     "Ow my fregin head" Cup groaned as he sat up.

     "It looks like you got a crack in your head."

     He looked up at me, "holy sh*t what happened to you."

     "Oh that.. it's nothing come on we need to look for the others." Actually it hurts alot but what it's cool. I got up and put hand out. He grabbed my hand and help pull him up.

     Then we stood there awkwardly until we heard a familiar voice, "hey (Y/n) Cup is that you." We let go off each other hand as Bendy came over to us, "hey guys are you... What happened to you." He walked over to me completely ignoring Cuphead, "Hey what to you. Where did you get that scar?"

     Cuphead huffed and started to walk off. He did get far because he ran into a wall. I ran over to Cup, "Cup you really shouldn't walk off like that with your eye being that bad. Let's find the other and get out of here... Where ever we are." I grabbed Cup's hand and started to go. Bendy quickly came up next to me.

     We could walking we weren't paying very good attention and we started falling. Bendy landed on his feet but he didn't get to enjoy that for long. Seen I fell on top of him and Cup fell after me. "Ugh this is getting ridiculous." I heard Cuphead groan.

     "Cuppy!" I heard from.. Mugman! Oh thank goodness we found them!

     "M-Mug! Where are you?"

     "I'm right here silly!"

     "Heh sorry things are are kinda blurry." Cuphead said in a happy voice. I was happy he found Mug but he was still crushing Bendy and me.

     "That's cute and all but can you get off us?"Cuphead got off Bendy and me. I got up and so did Bendy still a little dazed from the fall.

     Boris walk over to Bendy, "I'm so glad we're together again!" Yeah we found Boris and Mugs and there ok.. WHAT HAPPENED TO BORIS!

     Bendy also noticed and freaked out, "Boris what's this? How did you get hurt? Are you alright?"

     "Ouch.. I'm fine now Bendy chill?.. Bendy?"

     "Well! we're all good here! Let's get going and looked for Mr. Felix." After that Bendy started calling out to see if Felix was around. Bendy called back to the Cup Bros ,"What are you two doing we need to find the coolest one of the group here!"

     "I'm already here idiot!" Cup said smugly.

     "PFF you wish!.. Hey, maybe we'll Find your little jackpot as well!"

     "I doubt it! He couldn't have survived." Cup said as he comb his... hair? Where was he keeping that comb? How can he even comb his hair? What is hair made of?

     As I thought of all of this Bendy responded with "Don't be such a downer dude. Come on cupperoo! You don't actually think that."

     "I do but I just hope I'm wrong"

     Then out of nowhere there was a loud screech. We all stopped and freaked out a little. Then a giant spider came crashing to the group. "Wait... It's dead?"

     We looked up to see... Felix! He jumped down off the spider, "Goodness! What happened to you guys?"

     "Mr Felix that was.."

     "AMAZING!!" Bendy yelled running up to Felix. I like a normal person was.. silently fangirling in the background. Holy Sh*t that was so cool! Felix is the coolest!

     Then Felix pulled out jackpot, "it's ok little guy it's gone now."

     "Jackpot!" Cup and I said together. We both took Jackpot and hug him.

     "I was so worried when I saw your bag with that.."

     "My bag! Do you have it?"

     "Look around I'm sure it still has it."

     "Yeah I see it!" Boris ran over to his bag and picked it up.

     "Did it attack you too, Bendy? Your hair is such a mess."

     "Oh no it's a different story."

      "Well, you'll tell me while I help you with your messy hair!"

      "I mean... you don't... ok..."

     Cup and me were both chuckling as Boris walked over with his bag, "Can I have that brush when you're done Mr Felix?"

     "Certainly. And Done!"

     "Thanks Dad" Once Bendy released what he said he freaked out. He started to scream in his gloves the blush o his red getting even redder.

     "Awww! Bendy~" Felix said. Everyone else was laughing there a*ses off.

     What I didn't notice was Mug teasing Cuphead, "Hey Cup I bet you'd get flustered too if (Y/n) fussed over you, Like Felix does Bendy."

     A blushing came on Cup's face, "Weh.. Pshh.. I mean.. I wouldn't mind.. Heh. you know.. Pshhh..."

     Bendy had his feet stick out of the bag, "Hide me Forever Boris!"

     "No" Boris pulled Bendy out of his bag and pulled out the map. I walked over the bag and pulled out badge.

     I walked over to Cup and pulled him down so we the same level. His face got redder, "what! What are you!"

     I put the badge on his crack, "I'm trying to help. Whatever let's get going." Cuphead just stood there with the blush on his getting redder.

    "I didn't need your help.. let's just keep going." He said has he stormed off.