Chapter 2 Hello Bendy

Bendy POV
     I was walking down the street for a walk by myself. When I saw a pretty lady sitting on a bench. I started to walk over to her when I saw she was... crying. Why was she crying? I got over there and sat next to her I don't think she noticed."hey miss what's wrong?" I asked and she jumped off the bench with a startled look on her face.
     She calmed down and sat back down and respond, " today I lost my joy and apartment. I don't have enough money to get through the month and I have no were to go.". I felt so bad for her. She had just one bag next to her which I guess had all her.
     I got an idea and I hope it doesn't go wrong so I ask, " hey can I take you out to dinner?". She looked at me with a confused look on her face and a little blush rising. " I want to help you so I want to get you some food seen you don't have a lot of money.". She had a smile on her face and nodded. We started to walk to a restaurant.

    -Time skip to after restaurant-
     We were leaving the restaurant and dinner was amazing. She is great person and super beautiful. During dinner I did my usual thing and started flirting. She became a blushing mess and tried to stay cool. . . she failed. I learned that her name was (Y/n). It was a great idea to invite her to dinner and it seems like I can trust her. So I said her, " hey (Y/n), So I was wondering if you would like to join my brother's and mine quest for the ink machine?". (Y/n) stocked me up and gave me a bear hug. It was hard to breathe but she was so happy. She happily accept and we started to walk back to the hotel.

     -another time skip to the hotel- (wow all the time skip)
     I walked into the hotel room and Boris ran up he started rambling, " Bendy what are you doing out so late you could of had a ink attack!". (I don't know what to call it so we're calling it ink attack) Then he noticed (Y/n) behind me and gave me a really face. I told (Y/n) to put her stuff down and that she could take a shower so she did. After she walked into the bathroom room and Boris looked at me and said,"Bendy who is she?"
     "I found her when I was walking around she had lots her job and home so I decided to ask her to join us on your quest."
     He signed, "ok Bendy.". Twenty minutes later (Y/n) walked out of the bathroom room. Boris and (Y/n) exchange greeting and it looked like they were getting along. I think it was a good idea to bring (Y/n) along.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright their is the second chapter! And there are people reading this :3. Thanks for all who are reading this. My schedule for updating is trying to post every Saturday. Thanks again I will see you next time hopefully bye! :)