Chapter 10 The adventure begins

Bendy POV
We when back to Betty to give her the posters, " Heya Bendy-Boo did you get em?".
"Sure did!"
"Hi there."
"Thanks Big boy."
"No prob! Oh Mr Felix, while we're here would you like to have a drink? It's on me."
"Oh no need young man. Besides the only thirst I have right now... Is the thirst for Adventure!"
"Gotta admire his enthusiasm!"
"Mhmm"

Felix POV
We when over to a hotel and meet up with two people? I don't know if they are people seen they have a cup for their head. "Hi Guys we're ready.", On with of them said.
"Who's that with ya?"
"Archeologist, adventure, and writer Felix that cat pleasure to meet you!"
"He joined us! Deal with it."
"He means if you don't mind."
"Cool"
Looks like the tall guy doesn't like me much... Meh.
"Sir, since you'll be with us, there's something you may need to know."
"Oh?" Boris told me that Bendy had the ink illness
"He doesn't like talking about it so..."
"I understand I won't bring it up to him, poor kid."
"Here's your backpack bro!"
"Thanks"
"We're all set Mr Felix!... Mr Felix?"
I ruffled his hair," Alright then let's get going!"

-time skip-
(Y/n) POV
We we're up on Mount. Bulk. When Felix through everyone an apple.
"Oh"
"Where were you guys zoning out on?"
"Mr F-Felix? Can we take a break, p-please?"
"Already? Oh! I mean sure thing."
"Bendy Wait!"
"Where are they going?"
"They'll be back. Let's just wait for them
Bendy and Boris walk away and I tell the group," hey I'm going to go check on them.". They nod and walk over in the direction they when.
When I got to where they were Bendy had ink all over his face. I blush a little seen Bendy didn't have a shirt on. "No need for this Boris I'm making a mess out of you. Just wait until it cleans itself.."
"Is that what really matters right now? Stop saying stupid things and get over here."
"Mmm", I walk over to them and Bendy looks up at me, " oh (Y--/n) what are you doing over here."
"I came to come help, Boris if you want I can help Bendy and you can go back to the group."
"Umm.. ok then.", He hands me the towel and walk backs to the group.
I sit down and start cleaning his hand with the towel, "hey (Y/n)?"
"What is it?"
"Can you promise me something?"
"What"
"Promise me that you will look after Boris after I die, ok?"
"You'll be fine Bendy."
"(Y/n) please"
"You're not gonna die."
"(Y/n) Promise Me!"
"You Are Not Going To Die!", I hug him," Bendy we are going to fix the ink machine and you will be fine." I started to cry a little.
"(Y/n) I sorry, I just want to make sure if I am not here that someone is here for Boris."
"I know. Your a really good brother to him." I smile at him. He blush and smiles back."hey all the ink is gone."
"Thanks beautiful", he said getting up and starts to put on his shirt.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah! Chapter 10. But yeah sorry about the kinda short chapter. It's my dad's birthday and my family is celebrating today so yeah. Until next time bye!