Chapter 16 WTF Happened to Bendy!

Bendy POV
"Looks like we're going to have to... decapitated her." (Y/n) said hesitantly.

Felix groaned, "Why do we have to Kill such a Majestic creature?"

"The better question is how're we doing that sh#t?"

I thought for a second than (Y/n) asked, "hey what if Mug and Cup shoot her?"

Cup gave a thumbs up to Mug while saying, "yeah you go ahead and shoot. I believe in you Bro!"

What's his deal? Not helping in any way, he's backing out of his promise? . . . It's like he's afraid of . . . Shoo . . . . . . . . Ting . . Cup . .

I walked over to him and couldn't help but smile. He gave me a pissed look, "Why you looking at me like that?"

I laughed, " No need to give up on your power, Cup! You're not going to hurt your brother again if you care so much about him."

He looked shocked at my words. "Oooh that explains it." Boris says.

Cup's face when completed red. (Y/n) giggle, "Aw, Cuppy, don't be embarrassed! It's good that you care about your brother!"

"Ok maybe that's the reason," Cuphead huffed, "but I can easily shoot anything anytime!"

Mugman ran over Cup and pulling him into a hug, "Aww Cuppy!"

Mr. Felix than called out to the group, "Sorry to ruin the moment but . . . You need to see this Cuphead and (Y/n)!"

We all look to see, "JACKPOT!" Cup and (Y/n) screamed. Jackpot had wonder over to the mermaid and she noticed him. She was about to grab him but a rock hit her hand. (Y/n) had throne a rock at her and was calling for Jackpot. Jackpot got back to (Y/n) and Cup jumping into Cup's arms. The mermaid was not happy about the rock and try to grab Cup and Jackpot. When Mr. Felix stabbed her hand saving them. The mermaid grad Mr. Felix with her hair. I through a boulder at her and she drop him.

Mug jump out and yelled, "Back off Monster!" As he shoot her.

Boris called out to Mugs, "MUGS! Be careful!"

I started to have an ink attack. Oh come the f*ck on! Not now! I .. I wanna help... I could feel the ink sliding down my face and the pain increasing. I can't f*ck this up now. Everyone's trying to help out. I can't do nothing. I can't let her hurt my brother... My friends.. My idol.. My crush.

I. .. I have to. . . .

Cuphead POV
We we're fighting the mermaid when this.. thing came out of nowhere and snapped off one of her arms. It landed on the ground and It turn out to be Bendy kind of. "That's... So... COOL!" Mugman yelled, "I didn't know you could do this! Gosh. You're kinda spooky looking!"

"B-Bendy? Is that really you?" I questioned.

He walked over and missed up my hair, "Aww! Look at you down there! I guess I would explain your short temper! HA Ha ha.. I wish this was real. Sorry ladies I love to stay and chat but I gotta show this b*tch who's boss for now."

"Bendy! Look out!" I yelled.

"Bendy Duck." Mug said before shooting at the mermaid. He dodged the attack and it the mermaid.

S-Sh*t the hell was that about Cuphead?You don't care remember you do not.. care!

While I was not paying attention the mermaid attached me. Was pushed out of the way just in time. I looked up to see that had eaten... (Y/N)!

(Y/N) POV
I saw that Cup was about to be eaten by the mermaid so I push him out of the way but I was not as lucky. She ate me... Now everything was dark. Am I dead.. I don't think I would die that quick. I pull out a flashlight that I conveniently had. I don't think I'm dead... yet. "What is this place?" I asked myself.

"Wh-who are you?" Somebody ask. I screamed a little not expecting an answer. I quickly moved the light over to the who or what said that.

It looked like the mermaid that was trying to kill us. "Hey.. wait you looking like the giant mermaid that was trying eat us."

She frantically responded with, "No please I've got nothing to do with... Wait... you came from the outside, right!" She started crying, "P-please tell me that you're going to save me... I can't take this place anymore.."

I quickly knelt down and wiped her tears away, "Oh gosh. I'm sorry you had nothing to with this. Don't worry I'll get us out of here! Alright?"

She started blushing, "A .. Alright.. Device that's running this whole 'place' and I can't see it nor look for it!"

"Alright then let's see.. thanks.. um. Oh! I didn't get your name!"

"Oh! It's Maria, Cala Maria."

"That's a pretty name. I'm (Y/n)! Wait... I did notice that. are you stuck or something?"

Cala signed, "yes"

"Hmm. Let's see if I can get you out."

"I don't you can."

"Might as well try." I tried to pull her out but it didn't work. Than something started glowing, "wow! What's that's?"

"It's the gear. It goes every time this place needs power."

I walked over to it, "Is this the piece we need? Maybe I can take it off?"

"Don't bother.. it's a stuck as I am in this place!"

"Aw Cala. come on try to think positive. I'm sure there is some way to get out. You just got have a little hope."

"I-I'm sorry I'm just tired of hoping for nothing."

"I promise I will get you out.. So have a little hope in me!" I said as I pull on the gear and it started to move!"

"Oh My! I do believe in you! My Hero!" I continue to pull it until I hear Cala screamed. She started falling through the floor. I ran as quickly as I could and caught her just in time. I pulled her up and she hug me, " thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

------------------------------------------------------------------
I made Cala gay. Deal with it! But for real I thought it would fun write this so I did. I am not going make her an actual love interest for you just thought it would be interesting.

Also sorry this I'm posting this later than usual but I some chours stuff to do. I was doing so well with updating on time! ):

Also 2K reads thanks. Dang I say thanks alot. Bye.