Chapter 7 A Little fluff

(Y/n) POV
     We made it back to the hotel and lay down Bendy. The manger of the hotel was freaking out, " OMG Omg omg.Is the kid ok? IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!?
     "No need ma'am he's fine."
     "If you say so! Just take care of your little brother,ok?"
     Boris and I both start chuckling a little and Boris respond with," Pfft hehe heh Ok!"
     Then Bendy shot out of the bed with a pissed look  on his face and yelled," LITTLE BROTHER!" Boris and I couldn't contain ourself and started bursting out in laugher.

     -small time skip to a little later at night-
     I was hanging up some laundry out on the balcony. I turned my head to see... Cuphead, "hey Cuphead I didn't expect to see here.".
     Cuphead had a little blush on his face. He walk over to the end of his room balcony. He toke a deep breath and said with a blush on his increasing,"hey... (Y/n) c-can I t-ell you something..."
     "Yeah", I walked to the end of the balcony right next to Cup, "what is it Cup?".
     "Uuhh.. Nevermind! This it was stupid," he started to walk away his face bright red.
     " Cuphead what is it. Is something wrong?" I asked. What is it? Did something happen? Is he ok? What did he want to tell! I grabbed his wrist and he looked back at me," Cup what is? If something is wrong please tell me I want to help."
     He looked at me and grabbed my hands, " (Y-y/n) I *mumble*".
     " What? What did you say?"
     "I-I.. you.. you are... STUPID! Your stupid!"
     I had to admit I was a little hurt by what he said. It was childish but does he really think I am stupid, "Do you really think I am stupid?"
     "What!No!"
     "Then why did just say I was stupid."
     "Because.. because," he got quieter," I.. I like you.. a lot... More than just a friend... Your beautiful and smart. I want to be around you." What! I am stocked I didn't think he liked me. I just stay there without moving," (Y..Y/n) I am mean to because I am mad to people that I care about." He muttered, " (Y/n) I like you. No I love you." He pulled my hand making it so I was leaning over the balcony. He lifted his hand and putting on the side of my face. He pulled my head to his and our lips touched. We were now kissing on the balcony. I final left my little daze and started to kiss back. He seems surprised but continue to kiss me. We were kissing for around 3 minutes then let go. We were both blushing like crazy and Cuphead than kissed my head and said, " Night (Y/n) see you tomorrow.". He walked back into his room and I walked back my.

     -another small time skip-
     I was sitting on one of the beds. Reading one of Felix's books. Boris had talked to Mug a little bit ago and went to bed. Bendy was out drinking. Then I heard someone open the door. They walked in and it was Bendy. Oh thank goodness. If it was someone else I would be concerned. He closed the door behind him and he stumbled to the bed that I was on.
     "Hey (Y/n)~", he climbed on the Bed. He smelled like alcohol and he was drunk. "I flirt with girls all the time~ but I always feel sad afterwards~. But.. when I am with you I don't feel sad. I am happy when I am with you." He say in a drunken voice. What? God he is drunk. He wrapped his arms around my waist. WTF! What is Bendy doing
     "Bendy What are y...", I didn't get to finish my finished my sentence because smacked his lips on to mine. It was a messy kiss but still a kiss. He pulled us down on to the bed. He pulled our lips apart and know we we're just looking at each other.
     Then he said still drunk," (Y/n) I rea-lllly like you.. like a Lot. I like you seen I saw you. I could stay here forever with you." OMG! What has this day been! After everything that has happened now not one but TWO! Love confession. What show I do. I like both of them but I can only be with one but with which one.
     Bendy pulled up the sheet and pulled me close to he," Good night my love~" he said as he kisses my head. He fell asleep and just lay there. I fell asleep. I will deal with this tomorrow but for right now I will enjoy cuddling with Bendy.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about making you think I was going to Post on Valentine's day but my Science teacher was like let's give my student chapter homework And a three part project due on the same day. My little rant over I hope you like my little romantic bit for missing Valentine's day. Also I will be going back to fix some of the mistake because oh boy there are a lot! But yeah sorry again until time goodbye!