Chapter 3 Mickey's Traveling Circus

(Y/n) POV
Bendy and Boris let me come along with them! It was the morning after they told me I could come along. Last night I got to know Boris and Bendy a little better. They told me that they got a map from an angel that shows were the pieces are. Also that Bendy had the ink illness. They should me the map and it was blank. Only Bendy and Boris can see the map.
There's supposedly a piece near here but I can't see the map. So I have to assume that there right. But they were also where here because Mickey's traveling circus was in town. Boris is a huge fan of Mickey so barley got any sleep last night. We were eating breakfast. Well Bendy and I were eating and Boris finished a while ago. He was trying to get us to eat faster. We finally finished eating and when out to watch the circus.

-Time skip after the circus-
During the Boris was fangirling the whole time. After wards we we're walking over to Mickey's tent so Boris could get his autograph. We walked in and Boris tried to talk to Mickey but he ended up studdring all of his words, "M-M-Mr Mickey? I I've b-been... A-always a f-fan of y-you ever since I w-w-was smal-l and I-I was wond-dering If .. If-f..."
He was stopped by Bendy,"He wants your autograph dude!"
"Sure thing kid what's your name?"
"B-b-bb... boris!"
"So you three liked the show?"
"HECK YEAH WE DID!", Boris pretty much screamed. He had a huge smile on his face. It was so cute!
"Eh it was ok.". I just nodded
Then a little blue bunny holding the hand of a taller black depressed looking bunny walked in. The little bunny said,"Uncle Mickey! Uncle Goofy and I are going shopping and we're taking papa with us. You need anything?".
"Just be safe and take care of your father for me, ok?" Mickey said patting the little bunny's head.
"Ok!"
"UGHHH!". I turned to see that it was Bendy that was screaming. He had ink following down is face and him coughing up ink.
"Oh No! Bendy Hang in there!". Boris and I fell down to try help.
"Oh My Goodness! Bring him over here Quick! Donald Take Ozzy and his Kid away Please!"
"PaPa!", The little bunny screamed. The black bunny had tears rolling down his face and fell on to his knees holding his hand.
Donald came in with a confused face,"What going on here?"
"Not Now Donald!".
We pick up Bendy and cared him to a bed and lad him down. Boris got a bucket and towel.
"Boris I'm s-sor..."
"Shh"
"I'm sorry I ruined your first impression Boris.."
"Haha, you're so silly Bendy. As if I care about that right now," Boris turned to Mickey and said,"Thanks for everything Mr Mickey. I don't know how..." Mickey then hug Boris.
"I'm so sorry"
He finally let go and Boris whole face was red."BORK!"
Bendy and I looked at Boris and giggled," hehe, looks like he didn't need help to ruin things for he bud." Bendy looked like he was doing better. Mickey and Boris walked away to talk for a second. I looked at Bendy, " Sorry (Y/n) you had to see that..."
I didn't let him finished,"Bendy not be sorry.". I hugged him. He just sat there for a second with saying a word. Then hugged back. We let go from your hug and you were blushing. You didn't notice but he was too. And after that I released that he was still top less which made me blush even more," hey I gonna get some fresh.". I walk out side and signed my face was on fire. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I let out a small scream and turned to see Cuphead. "Oh Cup what are you doing here?"
"I went to cafe to get what I usually do and I noticed that you weren't there. So I ordered and ask about you and the manger said that you lost your job. I was worried about you."
I laughed, "thanks for worrying about me but I'm fine now. Well I should be getting back to my friends.". I started walking back when Cup grad my hand and hug me
"Ok I just wanted to know if you were ok." He let go and walked away. I was felt to stand and I looked like a tomato. Finally I started to move and walked back into the tent when my blush went down.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright we are finally getting into the were the comic is. I want to say has close to the comic as I can. But that's it for now Bye! See you guys next time.