Chapter 6 Raccoon

(Y/n) POV
     Bendy, Boris, and me were walking away from Mickey and Boris said, "this is like, the second time we cause trouble to Mr Mickey. Why does he  even still like me?"
     "Why indeed!"
     "'We don't do touching? It's a family thing?' What was that?"
     "Well I may have lied about the family thing. But I still hate touching."
     What I didn't hear was this."What if it was (Y/n) touching you~", asked Boris with a mischievous grin on his face. Bendy face went red. Boris ran up to me and final Bendy did the after he stopped blushing.
     We walked to a hotel run by a little kitty lady. We walk to the front desk and Boris asked, " oh there you are! We'd like to book a room with double beds please."
      "Sure thing little man", the little cat lady said. Bendy had a sad look on his face. Why?
     Boris and I walk to the room to check it out, "thanks Miss/Ms this room is perfect!" Boris said, " come on Bendy! Bendy?".
     And never forget ... Always keep on looking up! Think of all the tiny places you can fit in! You'll always be in the front line in concerts. And you'll always get a good laugh when you see all those disappointed reaction of those who thought you were just a kid!"
     "Uh?" The lady looked scared to death.
     "Bro you're scaring her!". Thank you for saying that Boris thank you.

    -Le small time ship-
     Boris were ready to sleep I still haven't changed yet. But we did not know where Bendy was. So we ask the lady at the front. "Ma'am? Is my brother still with you?"
     "No, he said he'll be back soon though."

     Bendy's POV
     "There's no need to make them suffer with me every time. And there's no need to alarm the neighbors... I just have to suck it up... And fight it on my own... Why would I put them through such worries every single day!? Uhhuuh! Boris just a kid and I could not do that to (Y/n)! It hurts Soo... But I... No I can't I thought I was strong b-but I can't... I need you... Boris... (Y/n) I'm so sorry. BORISSS!"
     Then I felt someone left me up, "uh heh B-boris?". It was not Boris it was..  Cuphead.
     "Where's your brother?", He asked.
     "W-what? As If I'm gonna..."
      "I have no intentions of killing him nor you right now. You need each other. That's how I earned your respect didn't I?"

     -Flashback-
     "You're not much of an idiot as I thought If you love you're brother this much then you earned my respect. Be strong I'm sure he'd want the best for you..."
     -Flashback ends-

     "Oh shit you heard that?"
     "Mmhm"
     "This is so embarrassing."
     "Heh Now tell me where he is so we can be even"
     " Wait, So you Good now? You won't try to get rid of us anymore?"
     "I wish I could.... But..."
     "BENDY!"
     "Boris!"
     We ran over to wear we heard Boris from. And a raccoon had a knife out pointing it at Boris and... (Y/n)! Boris looked scared and (Y/n) looked angry. The raccoon then bursted up,"Stop with the yelling and give me what you got!"
     Boris said, "W-we d-don't ha-have anything on us now s-ir. Please let us g-go.. my brother needs us."
     "Hands off the kid, Now!," Cup said about to fire. When the pain came back and I started coughing again.
     "BENDY!" They both shouted. They both bolted to me, "Were coming. Bendy!"
     "Hey come back..."
     Then someone grid the racoon's hand and cracked it, "Owwww! You'll pay for this!".
     "Bendy.." they both said.
     "Boris, (Y/n)." They both hug me and I hug  backed, " You're ok!"
     " You and your weird priorities!..... Did cup head really just help us?."
     Then (Y/n) said, "Thank you Cup for looking out for Bendy."
     "Oh! No-o problem." He started blushing a little after he said that. What.. What the F*ck.
     "Wait ... Is that..."
     "Hi!" Said.. Mugman.
     "Thank...s?"
     "Yeah, what ever, no time for this sh*t thought. Your bro needs rest."
      "Cuphead? More like tomato head!"
     " *Sigh* I knew helping others was not my thing!"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Back to the normal up load schedule for now. Here is chapter 6 on time. I may do chapter 7 on Valentine's day because it's Valentine's day but I may not I am still thinking about it. If I do I will not be a long chapter. Also there are over 100 reads.Thanks for reading and thank you for the people who voted. I just wanted to say thank before I go.  But now I must say goodbye!
bye!