Chapter 1 Life is going Great! Not really

The first chapter of my first Wattpad book! I promise I will not do this every chapter. If anyone reads this, I don't think anyone is going to read this. But I will write this anyways. So on to the story! ------------------------------------------------------------------ (Y/n) POV
     "Beep! Beep!" my alarm clock was going off. I sighed and turned of my alarm clock and murmured, "time to go to work". I got dressed and started to walk to work. I walked into the cafe that I worked at. My Boss came up to me and ask me to flip the sign on the door to open the cafe. I when over to the door and flipped the sign so it says open.
     I was there waiting for a customer for 30 minutes before someone final walked in. "Hello and welcome," I said because we have to say every time someone walk into the cafe. We don't get many customers and we hope if we are more friendly more people will come. Two 'people' with cups for heads (are they people or what I don't know) walk to their usually seats in the cafe. I walked over and ask, "Hi and what can I get you today.
     "The usual," Cuphead said
     "Same has cup" Mugman said with a smile on his face. I wrote it down and walk over to give the order to the chef.

     Cuphead POV
     We walked into the cafe that I like and heard (Y/n) say, "Hello and welcome". Mug and I walked to your usual table in the cafe and order. (Y/n) toke your orders and walk away
     I watched (Y/n) walk away. Mug giggle and I looked at him with a confused look. Mug wiggled his eyebrows and said, "~You like her~".
     "What! No"
     "Then why were you watching her" Mug says in a teasing voice.
     "I mean she has pretty hair a beautiful smile a nice bu--EYES nice eyes," I am internally screaming at what I just said. Mug was laughing so hard. "Mug I swear if you keep laughing". He stop laughing and I start to face palm.
     I did not notice (Y/n) walking up behind me with my order. "Cup, here is your order," she put the order on the table and walk off. Mug and I at your order in silence. I payed the bill and walk out with Mug right behind me.

     -Time skip-
     (Y/n) POV
     I were closing the cafe when your boss asked you to come to her office. So one I finished closing you when to your boss's office. I sat on one if the chairs in her office. "As you know this cafe has been going through some tough times. . . (Y/n) we don't have enough money to continue paying you, so I have to let you go. It is nothing against you I just don't have enough money" she gave me  my last pay check and said, "Thank you for everything you have done for this business."
   I walked out of the cafe with a sad look on my face. I went back to my apartment and my landlord was at the door. He walked up to me and said, "(Y/n) do you have the money for your rent?".
     "No but-"
     "Well you are getting kicked out of your apartment."
     I had a shocked look on your face,"what!".
     "You don't have the money and your rent is due so your getting kicked out get your stuff and leave," He said in a booming voice. I when into my apartment and started packing. All I could think is this legal . Where if it is legal or not I was kicked out.
     Now I were sitting on a bench with your bag next to you. All I have now is 100 dollars, the clothes in your bag, and a book from your favorite authors Felix. I didn't know where to go now. I guess I have to find a new job but your last job toke me a month to get and I don't think I can survive a month with just 100 dollars. I sighed and said in a sarcastic voice, " Life is going great!". Tears started to rowling down your cheeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------
     That's the first chapter done ! :3 If anyone is reading thanks for reading I will update soon. That toke me so long ahhh! But any ways Bye see you next time!