She stopped working and looked at me with a 'Are you serious' look.

Keiti: Of course it's your name. How do you not know your own name?

I shrugged and told her everything that that happened to me to this point, and about how I don't remember of me still being a human. She had a blank expression on her face when I was done telling her.

Keiti: I see.... Well, at least you made some friends while I was gone.

She went back to working on my core and was silent. I looked at her face and could see that she was slightly heartbroken.

Slayer: What's wrong, sis?

Keiti: Nothing bro....

I patted her head and she looked at me.

Slayer: No need to be jealous of them, sis. Sure, they may be my second family, but you are still my number one.

She tensed up looked at me surprised as I smiled at her. She then relaxed and realized that she couldn't hide her emotions from me. Even though I don't remember my past as a human, but during the days as a humanoid we would spend time with each other almost every day. She went back to work on the core and we did small talk with each other for about an hour or so until she was finally done repairing my core.

Keiti: There we go.

She said as she grabbed my core, gently placed it in my chest, and then twisted it until she heard a click and it locked into place.

Keiti: Your core is fixed and you're ready to rock again!

I spun on the workbench to where my legs would hang off the edge and hopped off. I then stretched my limbs, put my shirt and jacket back on, and then we hugged each other.

Slayer: Thanks sis, I owe ya.

Keiti: *Pfff* As if. Now, I wasn't able to repair much since some of the parts are damaged and it will take a lot of time for me to make new ones, but I was able to do a patch job on it to help make it more stable.

She said as she was taking off the apron, gloves, and goggles.

Slayer: Okay. But, will it hold during a fight?

She shrugged her shoulders.

Keiti: I don't know to be honest, but it'll hold so long as you don't over do it and don't let anything hit your chest again.

Slayer: So wear chestplate while fighting weak opponents? Got it.

She lightly smacked my shoulder with a smile and we both chuckled. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10pm.

Slayer: [Guess I can ask Ozpin about it later.]

I looked back at my sister.

Slayer: It's getting late, and both of us had a long and emotional day. So, how about we get some sleep?

Keiti: Yeah, that actually sounds good. I'll go and-

Slayer: Oh no you don't!

She looked at me confused.

Keiti: What?

Slayer: You were going to say that you were going to sleep on the floor or on the workbench. No way in hell is that happening!

Keiti: But-

Slayer: No buts! You will sleep in my bed. I'LL sleep on the floor, and don't bother trying to argue to me about it because I won't take a no for an answer.

She opened her mouth to say something, but just sighed in defeat.

Keiti: Fine, I'll take the bed.