4 - Concert

...

"I'm going to tell Namjoon hyung about this" Jimin says as he stand up.

...

Lost, Spring Day, Cypher 4, Outro : Wings and finally 2!3!. That is the few songs before the encore stage. Their set list started the same and the staff just rearranged a few songs before the ending. So those five songs are the new changes the staff made.

...

Since the rehearsal didn't required any choreography of their songs, Jin takes a sit on the cold floor of the big stage at the very end of the line, not wanting to put pressure on his already injured ankle as few hours later, he will have to do choreography of all their songs.

So now, he need to take it easy or otherwise everything will be crumpled.

At the corner of his eyes, he can see Jimin and Taehyung playing with each other while singing their parts and also, he notices Jungkook playing with Hoseok's hair.

On the other hand, Namjoon and Yoongi are walking all over the stage slowly. While Jin is waiting for his singing part, he eyes all of the members once in awhile and also playing his clothes.

The time Jin look up from his clothes to eyes Namjoon or maybe Yoongi, he notices a pair of eyes meeting his own eyes. Yoongi.

It's Yoongi eyes. Awkward. The distance between where Jin sit and where Yoongi is, is about 3 metres or more. When their eyes met, Yoongi walks closer to Jin, never let his eyes wonder at everywhere else but Jin who is eyeing him awkwardly.

"Please don't come here" Jin says in his head as he notices Yoongi is walking closer to him.

And yeah, Yoongi really come to Jin. Kneeling in front of the eldest.

"You alright hyung?" Yoongi asks closer to Jin ears as the background music is really loud.

"Yeah, no worries" Jin says, smiling awkwardly.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asks again, not really buying what Jin says.

"Got to save my energy for tonight" Jin replies smiling again.

Yoongi was about to ask more but before he could do that, Jin's part come up. Relieved. Jin is relieve because his part came up at the right time before the younger could ask more questions and investigate more about his condition.

Jin is really not good at hiding anything from Yoongi. Well, to be honest, Jin always thought his acting is the best especially when he is hiding something from the members.

But, one will not buy that. The one and only Min Yoongi. There was a time when he was caught off guard when Min Yoongi proof all his acting was a lie right in front of the members. At that time, Jin could only chuckles and let out some fake laugh, covering his pain.

It was when the time they were at airport to travel somewhere. The time he was caught off guard in front of the members by Min Yoongi.

They were mobbed by their fans. It was a mess. Hundreds? Or maybe thousands? They didn't know the exact amount of how many 'fans' were appeared at the airport but they were sure for one thing. Their "fans" were too much on that day.

They were pushed from right, left and back. They hardly can walk because the fans were pushing them from all of their sides. Some even touched their body. Some even pulled them by their clothes and even hair.

They were so closed to curse the "fans" right in front of their face. It was when they are about to enter the private waiting area when the mess happened worst than before.