Thinking Bout You

(2018 "on tour" Harry)

!!DISCLAIMER!!
"Thinking Bout You" is a song by Ariana Grande. Please, just for this imagine, imagine that you, y/n, have written it and sung it about Harry. Thank you!💕

————————————————

11:26pm•home🖤

I've been thinking bout you
yeah i've been missing you
where the hell are you
oh, when i need you?
i could still hear your voice
i ain't got no choice
'cause i'm here all alone
i know i can't wait 'til you get home

oh, i don't have you here with me
but at least i have the memory
i tried to make it through the night
but i can't control my mind

You sit there on your bed, alone, writing. You sigh and fall back into the bed and close your eyes.

'Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry' you thought. All you could think about was him. How much you missed his touch. How much you missed his voice. How much you missed him. He's been on tour for 4 months, this was the longest you had ever been apart.

You sit back up and look at what you were writing, when your phone beeps. You pick it up and see who it's from.

1 new text message from: Harry💕   

Hiya love, i'm just checking to see if you're alright and what you've been doing today. I miss you with all of my heart. A week until I get to hold you in my arms. I love you so much, y/n.
H x

You smile at the text and begin to write him a message back.

Hi Haz,
I'm doing okay, I'm just missing you a lot. All I've been doing is thinking about you. I hope you're having so much fun on tour. I've seen lots of videos from the fans on Twitter. I love you so much, I'm so proud of you, darling. x

You hit send and place your phone back down on your bed. You pick up your pen and sigh.

2 hours later•1:24am

You smile and put down your pen, finishing the song. You sigh a sigh of relief and pick up your phone again.

1 new text message from: Harry💕

Oh kitten, I am having so much fun on tour! The fans are so lovely, everyone is just so welcoming and amazing. I'm so sorry you couldn't be here to spend it with me. Thank you for supporting me in everything that I do. I love you.
H xxxx

You smile and text him back.

I'm so glad to hear that Harry. I will always support you no matter what. Can't wait til you get home. xxxx

THE NEXT DAY

You wake up and get ready for the day ahead. You called Jeff and arranged for you to go to the studio to record your song. He was so happy and touched that you wrote a song about Harry.

7 hours later//7:42pm

"I'm so proud of you y/n. That song is truly so beautiful, I love it so much. Harry is going to love it so much" Jeff says, hugging me. I smile and hug him back.

"Thank you so much, it means a lot to me. I just, Ive been missing him so much, I needed to get my emotions out in some way. Harry always told me that he gets his emotions out by writing a song, so I kind of took his advice and tried it out for myself." You say, smiling at him.

He raises his eyebrows and looks at you like this —> 😧

"You've never written a song before?" He asks. You shake your head and furrow your eyebrows.

"No, wh-" you begin to ask, but he cuts you off.

"That's your first time ever writing and recording a song and it's amazing! y/n, you have such an amazing talent. You've done all of this in the space of 2 days. I've never even come across anybody like you" he says, smiling like an idiot. —>😀

"Jeff, that's so sweet. Thank you so much" You say, smiling. He smiles and sits back down at his desk chair, motioning you to sit down next to him.

"When would you want to release it?" He asks, making you choke on your gum.

"I'm sorry, what?" You ask, confused.

"I thought you would want to release it!" He says, smiling. You shake your head slowly. He turns to face you fully and sighs.

"Y/N. You have talent. Your voice...is amazing. You can't let that go to waste. More people need to hear your voice. More people need to appreciate you for your talent and how lyrically perfect your song truly is." He says. You smile and bite your lip, contemplating.

You look down and then look back up at him to see him waiting for your answer. Your smile widens and you stand up.

"Let's do it" You say.

THE NEXT DAY•11:29am

You woke up to your phone buzzing off non stop. You groan, reaching over to look at it.

Your eyes widen at all the tweets and mentions you've been getting. You open Twitter to see every newspaper, every fan, even hashtags about your single. You sit up and read through all of the tweets, one of them catching your eye.

@Harry_Styles: i'm speechless. truly blown away by how amazing and talented my girl is. @y/t/n i love you so much darling. i'll see you soon. H x

A tear escapes your eye and you begin to cry of happiness. You quickly dial Harry's number, him immediately picking up.

"Y/N. I was just about to call you. Darling, how are you? Oh my gosh, your song. I...i love it so much kitten" he says, sniffling a bit towards the end.

"Oh Harry, i'm so glad you like it. i just...i wanted to truly show you how i feel about you, i didn't really know how to say it, so i sung it" You say, smiling. You hear him chuckle and sigh through the other end of the phone call.

"I love it. I love everything about it...and you. You mean the absolute world to me and I am just so incredibly lucky to have you in my life" he says. You blush and smile at his words.

"You mean everything to me, Harry. I miss you so much. I wish you were here. I know it's only like 5 days until we see eachother bu-" you get cut off by the doorbell ringing. You get up from your bed and begin to walk downstairs.

"Hang on Harry, the doorbell has just rung" you say, nearing the door. He giggles. You could sense he was smirking.

"Who is it?" He asks. You open the door and you look from your phone to who was standing in front of you.

"Harry?" You ask, beginning to cry. He laughs and engulfs you into a bear hug, picking you up and spinning you around. You wrap your arms tightly around Harry's shoulders and run your fingers through his curls.

"You're finally home" you whisper, making him chuckle a bit.

"I'm finally home" he whispers back, kissing you passionately.