Hide and Seek

(2013 Harry)

You're currently on tour with the boys. Harry missed you so much when he went last time that he wanted you to come to their take me home tour.

8:26pm
•tour bus•

Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis we're currently out to get some things for tonight's dinner, so it was just you and Harry in the tour bus.

'Y/N' Harry says, poking you, making you giggle.

'Yes Harry?' You say, turning to look at him.

'I'm bored' he says, pouting. You put your phone down and wrap your arm around his shoulder.

'What do you wanna do?' You ask, smiling. He smiles and wraps his arms around you.

'Let's play a game' he says, smirking. You giggle and look around.

'I don't think we have any games lying around, maybe we could play something like hangman or ch-' he cuts you off by jumping up.

'Hide and seek!' He says, jumping up and down. You laugh and stand up.

'Harry, how are we going to hide in here? It's too small!' You say, looking around.

'It's fine! We'll make room. Okay, I'll hide first' he says, smirking. You roll your eyes playfully and cover your eyes.

'1...2...3...4' you begin counting as you hear Harry shuffling around.

'5...6...7...8' you hear a thud and shake your head, knowing that he's fallen over. You decide to count a bit slower.

'9..........................10! Ready or not, here I come!' You say. You turn around and look behind the sofas. Nope, he's not there. You walk into the room where the boys sleep and check in the wardrobes and under the beds. Nope, not there either. You hear a light giggle and smile instantly. You draw back the curtain of the top bunk bed a little bit and see his curly locks.

'Found you!' You say as he laughs.

'Damn it!' He says, laughing. He gets down and hugs you.

'Now it's your turn little one' he says, smirking. You shake your head.

'Harry, there's not many other places to hide!' You say, looking around.

'Yes there are Y/N! Go on! Hide! I'll even count to 20 if you're that stuck!' He says.

'Fine okay' you say, smiling. He begins to count and you try to look at where to hide. You immediately look at the curtains which fall behind the sofa. You quickly walk behind it and hide.

'Ready or not here I come!' You hear Harry shout. You instantly get butterflies. You hear his footsteps get nearer and your heart rate starts to quicken.

'Tut tut tut. Oh Y/N. You can't hide from the tickle monster for much longer. Fear washes over your face as he pulls back the curtain. You scream and run out the other side and into the boys bedroom. You turn around to shut the door, but couldn't as it's stuck. You look up to see Harry grinning at you mischievously. You begin to back up until your back hits the wall.

'Harry please! This is hide and seek not hide and tickle! Harry!' You say, as he gets closer towards you. You shut your eyes and expect the worse. After a few seconds of nothing happening you open your eyes to see Harry, both hands by the sides of your head, smirking at you. You giggle and wrap your arms around his neck.

'I love you' you say, making him blush. He takes his arms from the wall, to around your waist.

'I love you more' he says, smiling. Before you could say anything back he kisses you. He pulls you closer to him and you start to get those butterflies in your stomach again.

You really did have the most gentle and kind boyfriend there is. :')