You stay up late waiting for him.

(2013)

You and Harry were sitting on the settee, watching Netflix. You were so tired from school yesterday that you just wanted to have a lazy day. It was 7:46pm. Harry was supposed to be going out at 8 to meet Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn for some drinks. He did invite you, but you didn't want to be a burden or ruin their fun so you decided not to.

'Hey babe, i'm gonna head off now, i won't be long, I promise. I should be back around 10 ish okay?' He says getting up kissing you. You smile.

'Okay babe, have fun' you say as he walks out the door.

For the rest of the night you stayed up watching Netflix, eating ice cream. You look at the time 10:38pm.
'Where's Harry? He said he'd be home by now' you think to yourself, pouting.
To by some time you decided to go upstairs and get ready for bed, once you've finished getting ready you go back downstairs and decide to watch some spongebob. It always cheers you up and makes you laugh. You picked up your phone and went on instagram to see if any of the boys updated their stories.

'Nope!' You say, sighing. You go onto your profile and think.

'Maybe I should do a live!' You say, jumping up. You clicked on the live button and you were waiting for it to come on.

'Is it working? Can you see me?' You ask the camera. All of a sudden floods of comments came through and the views went up by thousands. You were shocked.

'Hey guys!!' You say cheerfully. You look through the comments. One of them reading
'i love you so much!!' You smile.

'I love you too!' You say, smiling.

'So i'm sat here waiting for Harry to come home and i'm sooooo tired! So i'm gonna do a q&a!' You say smiling. At this point there were 20,000 people watching, which you were surprised at since it's almost 11pm.

'Okay soooo first question.' You say, looking though the comments.

'Who is your fave spongebob character?' You say repeating the question.

'Hmmmmm this ones a hard one because I relate to squidward on a mental level, but can also be as annoying as spongebob. Honestly, thinking about it, it's gotta be mr krabs.' You say laughing.

You answered some more questions until it was about midnight. You had almost fallen asleep on the live!

You look at the comments as you were talking. One comment read,

'Babe! Go to sleep you look so tired!' from a girl called Jess. You giggle.

'Guys, I think i'm gonna go now as it's so late! I'll try and do more of these as they're really fun to make! Goodnight! I love you all!' You say as you blow a kiss to the camera, ending it. You tried to stay awake to see Harry, you were starting to get really worried about him. You close your eyes and sigh, you were freezing, but couldn't be bothered to go upstairs to bed so you just stayed on the sofa and prayed that Harry would get home soon. About 10 minutes later you failed and were fast asleep.

Harry's p.o.v

'Oh no! It's 12:39am. I hope Y/N's not too angry at me. I am almost three hours late.' I think to myself as I walk through the door to my house. I close the door quietly and take my shoes off, I went into the living room to see that Y/N was fast asleep, phone in her hand, snoring quietly. I laugh to myself. 'God, she's so cute'

'She must've stayed up to see me, I hope she wasn't too worried' I think as I feel her arms.

'Oh my god, she's freezing.' I put her phone in my back pocket and carry her upstairs to bed.

Your p.o.v

I wake up to feel someone carrying me. I open my eyes and look up to see Harry. A rush of relief came over me as I know he's safe now.

'Harry' I speak quietly as he lays me down on our bed. He looks at me and chuckles.

'I'm sorry I was so late baby, we lost track of time, i'm safe i'm sorry you had to stay up that late.' He says apologetically as he climbs into bed with me.

I just giggled and cuddled him. He puts his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead.

'It's okay, I love you. I'm so tired.' I say, yawning.

'I am too, I love you too.' He says, those were the last words I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

(please comment what imagines you'd like me to do next) all the love, Xx