Chapstick Challenge.

(2017 Harry) (requested by @haroldxxstylesss thanks girlll!💗)

You and Harry are currently having a lazy day in, he's just got home from tour and is so tired. You were both enjoying each others company, watching movies and taking funny snapchats of each other. You sit up and look at Harry, smiling.

'Are you okay, love?' He asks, smiling wider by each word. You nod and put your arm around him.

'How would you feeeeeel...about...doing the chapstick challenge?!' You ask, looking at him. He chuckles and intertwined his hands in yours.

'I would probably be okay with it, if I knew what it was' he says, rubbing the back of your hand. You giggle.

'Basically, it's where we have different flavours of chapstick and we have to guess what flavour it is by putting it on our lips' you try to explain, but fail miserably. He looks at you, confused. You laugh and sigh.

'So say for an example I'll put a strawberry flavoured chapstick on my lips, you'll have to kiss me and then have to try and guess what the flavour of the chapstick is!' You say, laughing at the end.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah! Let's do it babe' he says, kissing your cheek. You smile and run upstairs to gather your chapsticks.

-

You come back down with chapsticks and a blindfold. You sit back down on the settee and place all of them onto the table in front.

'Bloody hell, how many?!' He asks, chuckling. You giggle and give him the blindfold.

'Only 12!' You say, laughing. He chuckles and takes the blindfold from his lap and puts it around his eyes.

'Ready' he says. You put the first flavour on, cherry.

'Okay, I am too. Now, just kiss me and try to taste the flavour.' You say, giggling at his face.

He kisses you and sucks your lip a bit. You laugh.

'Harry! That kind of hurt' you say, laughing.

'Sorry, sorry' he says, reaching for your arm, stroking it. He licks his lips and frowns.

'I recognise it' he says, making you laugh.

'Can I have another taste?' He says, leaning in.

'Nooo, that's the challenge! You only get to taste it once!' you say, rubbing his arm.

'Hmmmmm, fine....strawberry?' He asks.

'Nopeee, guess again!' You say.

'Cherry?' He asks again.

'Yes! Well done' you say, he smiles and wipes his lips. You put on the next flavour, banana.

'Ewww, this is so gross, please hurry' you say, pouting. He laughs and leans in. He kisses you and licks his lips.

'Banana' he says, excitedly. You laugh and wipe your lips with the tissue.

'Yes! Not surprising how you got that so fast' you say, giggling. You pick up the next flavour, kiwi.

'Wow, I didn't even know I had this flavour.' You say.

'Ready babe' you say. He smiles and kisses you. He frowns as he pulls away.

'That is quite odd actually' he says, licking his lips. He sits there for about a minute trying to figure it out.

'I literally have no idea, can you give me a hint, love?' He asks. You smile and think of how you can give a hint. You smirk once you realised a good way to.

'She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes' you sing, quietly, giggling slightly. He frowns and starts thinking. When he realises his face lights up.

'KIWI!' He says, jumping up. You laugh and nod your head. He takes off his blindfold and tackles you down onto the settee, kissing you all over.

'Harryyyyy' You whine, giggling. He pulls away and rests his forehead against yours.

'Can we continue this tomorrow please? All I wanna do it just kiss you properly' he says, leaning in. You smile and nod.

'Okay, cheeky' You say, he smirks and carries you upstairs to bed.