He eases your pain.

(2013 Harry) (requested by lollieb545 thank you for your idea love💗)

You and Harry have been together for a few months. Some people may think that's not very long, but to you, those few months have been the best months of your life. You honestly are in love with Harry. He helps you through anything and everything. You're 19 years old and still live with your parents and hate it. They argue 24/7 and honestly...it scares you.

-

You were currently sat in your bedroom, crying. Your parents are arguing downstairs. It's even gotten to the point where your dad throws things at your mum. You wipe away your tears and get up to lock your door. You pick up your phone and dial Harry's number.

'Kitten?' He asks, sleepily. You look over at the time. 12:47am. You shake your head, not realising what the time actually was.

'H-harry. I-i'm so s-sorry. It's just...my parents-' he cuts you off.

'I'm on my way. Open your window kitten. I'll be there in 5' he says. You sigh a sigh of relief and hang up the phone. You walk over to your window and open it all the way. You inhale the fresh air and close your eyes.

5 minutes later//12:58am

'Kitten' you hear. You turn around and see Harry. You immediately cry and run into his arms.

'Shhhh, baby it's okay. I'm here now' he whispers in your ear. He sits you down on your bed and lays down beside you. You sit up and face him, crossed legged and sigh. He plays with your hair and you kiss the back of his hand.

'I can't anymore' You say. He furrows his eyebrows and holds your hand.

'What do you mean princess?' He asks. You take a deep breath.

'I want to run away. Not completely...but just from this house. I-I can't stay here any longer. I don't really know what to do anymore. Everyday our house gets trashed by the monster that is my dad...and...they won't even let me see you...' you trail off, beginning to cry again. He pulls you down so that you're laying on his chest.

'Shhhh darling. Listen to me. If you truly want to do this then you can live with me. Your parents won't know that you'll be with me. Just...just leave them a note' he says, sighing. You sit up abruptly and smile.

'Really?' You ask. He smiles and kisses you.

'Yes Y/N. Darling, I can see how heartbroken you are. I hate seeing you like this. You'd be much safer with me' he says, kissing you again. You fall back into his arms and smile.

'Thank you, Harry. I-i'm sorry. I love you so much' you say. He chuckles lightly.

'Don't be sorry love. It's not you who should be apologising. I love you with all of my heart kitten' he says, kissing the top of your head. You hear a loud smash and flinch. This only made Harry hold onto you tighter. Your heart rate quickened, but steadied out when Harry whispered sweet things into your ear to keep you calm.

'I love you Harry' you say, feeling your eyes getting heavier.

'I love you, Y/N' he says, kissing you again.