You accidentally make him upset.

(2013 Harry) (requested by lollieb545 thank you for your idea love💗)

You and Harry have been together for just over a year. Him and the boys have just gotten back from tour, and as you've missed them so much, you've invited them to stay the night.

-

You, Liam and Louis were currently sat in front of the tv, on snapchat, taking funny videos and just laughing. Harry, Niall and Zayn were in the kitchen getting drinks and making some popcorn.

'Hey, do you want-' Harry begins, but when he sees you laughing with Louis and Liam, he stops and gulps. You look up and smile.

'What was that babe?' You ask. He shakes his head.

'N-nothing!' He says, smiling. He walks back through it the kitchen. You shrug your shoulders.

'Maybe he forgot what he had to say' You think to yourself. The rest of the boys come back in and sit down. You look over at Harry. He rolled his eyes and began eating his popcorn. You frown and look down at Louis' phone to see he's filming you. You stick out your tongue and a filter appears on your face, making all three of you burst out laughing.

'That's definitely going on Twitter!' Louis says, opening the app. You laugh and push him playfully.

'Alright guys, watch film are we gonna watch?' Zayn asks, grabbing the tv remote.

'I don't mind Zayn, you choose' you say, smiling. He smiles and flicks through the movies.

'Alright then, love. Hmmm...you have spongebob the movie?! Can we please watch this?' Zayn asks, the boys laugh and agree. As you were watching the movie you felt something hit your head. You frown and look around.

'What was that?' You ask yourself. You shrug and continue watching the film when you felt it again. You looked up quickly and saw Niall giggling. You smirk and throw some popcorn at him. He giggles even more and throws a handful at you, making you throw a handful back at him. He laughs and keeps throwing more, Zayn was joking in now too. You smirk and quickly run over to Niall, throwing the whole bowl of popcorn over him. The boys burst out laughing and look at Niall. He shakes his head and smirks.

'You have 5 seconds to run' he says, standing up. You gasp and begin to run away. You run out into the garden and hide behind the table.

'Ohhh Y/N! I know you're out here!' Niall taunts, chucking.

You peek from behind the table and his eyes meet yours. He smirks and starts to walk towards you. You scream and run back inside to the living room where the rest of the boys are.

'Help me, Niall, he's, he's-' you get cut off by somebody picking you up and throwing you over their shoulder.

'Ah-ha! I've got you now pet!' He says chuckling. You scream.

'Boys help me!' You say, making them all laugh, except for Harry. Your eyes meet his and he looks hurt and sad. You furrow your eyebrows and begin to feel sad. Niall puts you down and laughs, kissing your forehead.

'It was just a joke Y/N, sorryyy!' He says, sitting back down in his seat. Instead of sitting back down between Louis and Liam you sit next to Harry. He scoffs and leans away from you.

'Harry?' You ask. He doesn't respond.

'What's wrong? Are you okay?' You ask, rubbing his arm. He sighs and gets up, walking away. You look at the boys, who looked just as confused as you are. You shake your head.

'I'm going to go and talk to him' You say. They nod and continue to watch the movie. You walk upstairs into your bedroom to find Harry, back turned, laying on your bed. You sigh and shut the door quietly behind you. You sit on the edge of the bed and place a hand on his back.

'Harry? Please talk to me. What's wrong?' You ask. He huffs and sits up, looking at you. His eyes were red and puffy and he looks like he's been crying.

'You just...you've been flirting with Louis and Liam and then Niall?! He called you pet, may I remind you, that that's what I CALL YOU. He picks you up and kisses your forehead too? I hate it. I hate how they're all flirting with you and how you don't realise. You're mine. And only mine' he says, closing his eyes. You shake your head and sit in his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck. His arms immediately wrap around your waist.

'Harry. I love you and only you. The boys are like my brothers! Louis and Liam were only messing around with Snapchat! I promise you it's nothing to be worried about. Niall and I were only messing around, i'm so sorry that I've made you feel this way. No way was it my intention to! I love you with all of my heart, Harry. Please don't ever forget that' you say. His face lights up and he looks at you. He kisses you passionately and squeezes your waist gently.

'I'm sorry Y/N. It's just, I get insecure...like you'll leave me for somebody else' he says.

'No no no, baby, look at me. I love you and only you. I would never in a million years ever leave you for somebody else' you say, smiling. He smiles and hugs you tighter.

'I love you so much, Y/N i'm sorry' he mumbles against your neck.

'I love you so much, Harry. Don't be sorry for anything' you say, making him chuckle.