Late nights at the studio.

(2016-17 Harry)

You and Harry have been together for about 2 years now. He was currently working on his album. You don't really see him that much since he's either at the studio writing his songs or at interviews and meetings. The only time you ever get to see him is when he comes home, if you're awake.

-

Tonight, Harry was going to the studio but wanted you to come with him. You were so happy since you've hardly seen him, and you'd loved to hear some songs.

-

You look over at the time, 7:46pm. You get up smile. You get changed into your black jeans and one of Harry's t-shirts. You walk downstairs and put your shoes on. You grab your keys and phone and head out. Harry told you that you could come anytime after 8pm. You got into your car and started to drive to the studio.

20 minutes later//8:06pm

You walk through the entrance to be greeted by Mitch. He smiles and hugs you.

'Hey, Y/N, how are you?' He asks, pulling away. You smile.

'Hey, Mitch! I'm good, how are you?' You ask.

'I'm good thanks, so Harry, Adam and I are just writing in here. Harry has not stopped talking about you, Y/N. He's so excited about you being here' he says, laughing lightly, leading you towards the room. You giggle and sigh.

'I've missed him loads, I can't wait to see what you've been writing' you say, excitedly, making Mitch laugh. He opens the door and walks in, you follow behind him and close the door behind you. Harry looks up and smiles, showing his dimples. He puts his guitar down and runs over to you.

'Baby!' he says, hugging you tightly. You hug him back and kiss his neck.

'Hazzaaa!' You say, hugging him tighter. He pulls away and kisses you.

'I've missed you so much!' He says, squeezing your sides. You giggle and bite your lip.

'I've missed you too, Harry' you say. He smiles and takes your hand, sitting you down next to him on the settee.

'Hey Y/N. You alright?' Adam asks, smiling. You smile back and hug him.

'Hey Adam, yes thank you, are you?' You ask, sitting back down next to Harry.

After chatting to each other for about an hour you decide that you were too much of a distraction and that they should probably get back to writing.

30 minutes later//9:47pm

After listening to Harry sing some of 'two ghosts' and 'from the dining table' You were feeling pretty tired.

'Harry, I love them! The lyrics are so beautiful' you say, looking at all three of them. They smiled and thanked you. Harry rubbed your arm and kissed your cheek.

'I love you' he whispers in your ear, making you blush. You look at him and smile.

'I love you, Haz' you say, kissing him. You lay back on the settee and begin to feel cold. You closed your eyes and shivered. You felt something being thrown at you, so you opened your eyes to see what it was. Harry's hoodie. You smile and look at him, pitting it on. He chuckles a bit and continues strumming some chords for 'ever since new york' Your eyes begin to feel heavy and you could feel yourself drifting off to sleep. Harry looks down at you and smiles a bit. *photo*

Harry's p.o.v

'I think we should leave the rift like that and then-' I look down at Y/N to see her lightly snoring. I smile and chuckle a bit.

'You really love her, don't you?' Adam asks me, smiling. I look at him and then at Mitch. I sigh and chuckle, looking back at her.

'Yeah I do...a lot' I say, stroking her leg. They smile and start strumming the chords to 'just a little bit of your heart' I laugh and sing along.

'We're definitely playing this at the concerts' I say, smiling at Y/N.

Your p.o.v

I wake up to the sound of a familiar tune.

Just a little bit of your heart,
Just a little bit of your heart is all i'm asking for,
Just a little bit of your heart,
Just a little bit is all i'm asking for.

I hear Harry sing the lyrics, gently and quietly. I couldn't help but smile. I yawn and gradually sit up. I open my eyes to see only Harry.

'Hello, sleeping beauty' he says, smiling. I giggle and look around.

'Where's Mitch an Adam?' I ask. He looks down at the notepad and then back to me.

'They went home, its 1 in the morning, baby' he says, stroking my arm.

'Oh my gosh, Harry! You must be exhausted! Do you want to go home and then finish tomorrow?' I ask, running a hand through my hair. He chuckles and picks up his guitar.

'We'll go in a bit, but first I really want you to listen to my song 'two ghosts' I finally finished writing it.' He says, smiling at me. I smile and nod my head.

'Of course, id love to hear it, Haz' I say, crossing my legs.

Same lips red, same eyes blue
Same white shirt, couple more tattoos
It's not you and it's not me
Tastes so sweet, looks so real
Sounds like something that I used to feel
But I can't touch what I see

We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat

The fridge light washes this room white
Moon dances over your good side
This was all we used to need
Tongue-tied like we've never known
Telling those stories we already told
'Cause we don't say what we really mean

We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts swimming in a glass half empty
Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat

We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
We're not who we used to be
We don't see what we used to see
We're just two ghosts swimming in a glass half empty
Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat

I'm just trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat

He strums the last chord and I couldn't stop smiling. I love it so much.

'Harry, I love it! It's so nice! I am so proud of you, well done' I say, hugging him. He chuckles and puts down his guitar, pulling me onto him so that i'm sat on his lap.

'Thank you, baby. Since you're proud of me, do I get a kiss?' He asks. I giggle and pull away.

'Maybe' I say, giggling. I kiss him and run my hand through his hair, messing it up. He pulls away and smiles.

'I love you, so much.' He says, rubbing my sides.

'I love you more, Harry' I say, kissing his cheek. He laughs and rubs my back.

'Not possible' he says.

'You are stubborn, aren't you' I say, giggling. He just laughs and places a kiss on my forehead.