"No.. They don't hate you"

"Yes they are" Deukhwan sighed, "let's not argue about this anymore. You didn't know the real situation that had done between me and the hyungs" Deukhwan said before give jungkook a friendly smile, "go back to them okay?"

"But, how about you?"

"Why you're so care about me? I know to take care of myself. I'm an adult jungkook-ah"

Jungkook give Deukhwan a silent treatment for some good minutes. The 2 of them didn't have any idea to talk about.

"Hey, how's your leg?"

"Sort of better but still can't walk properly without someone's beside me"

"I'm sorry for doing that to you"

"No. Its okay" jungkook smiled.

"Uhmm I have to go. I will visit you soon. Bye" Deukhwan said and went out after jungkook said a 'goodbye' to him for return.

"Jeon jungkook, how many times I gonna tell you don't walk by your ownself. If I'm not here, call the doctor or the nurse to help" sejoung babbling at jungkook as he saw the youngest was walking alone. At the same times, he walked off to jungkook to support him for walking.

Sejoung bought him back to the bed slowly. Jungkook didn't replied any. He just heard all sejoung witter to him. He had be used to it since sejoung take care of him here.

"Where did you go hyung?" He said right after sejoung place him on the bed.

"Got some work to be finish"

Jungkook just makes his lips turn into 'oh'.

Suddenly a 'pop' sound was heard. It was sejoung's phone. Jungkook just stole some glance at sejoung as sejoung took his phone out from his pocket and open it.

Jungkook saw that sejoung was chuckles for some times when he received more message. Jungkook frowned.

"What's wrong hyung?"

He look at jungkook with a smiled, "ahh its nothing" then he didn't spare any attention to the youngest and turn back to his phone.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Tell me" jungkook whined.

"Its just, your hyungs message me for asking you if you had eat or not? And how's your condition? I'm just- I don't know. I rarely see this from your hyungs. They like too overprotective and that was good" he smiled.

"Oh, they also said they want to see you but I couldn't let them and that's not my fault. They also agree with me when that one day I said to them that they can get to see you back when you're out from the hospital" he said.

The youngest just staring at him when he's explain to him about everything. He didn't cut sejoung words out. But this situation really makes him confused when he suddenly remember Deukhwan said to him, and the way Deukhwan act at him with kindness but its true from his heart and not a fake one and the important part was when Deukhwan apologize to him. There's must have something that he had miss to know when he's in the hospital lately.

This night, sejoung arranged his schedule wisely. He want to accompany the youngest through the night and he made it. As sejoung excuse himself to go somewhere, his phone was ringing. Jungkook looks and think if he should answer it or not. At first, he just let it be. But the phone keep ringing. He bet that maybe sejoung friend have something to tell him like important thing. So, he decided to answer when the call were in round 3.

"Hello?"

"Sejoung, how many - jungkookie?" His voice become more softer when he heard jungkook's voice

"V hyung?"

"Hey~ Why you're not sleeping yet? Its late" taehyung spoke to him in a soft way that give jungkook heart warm.

"C-cant sleep"

He can feel that taehyung was smiled at other line when he didn't hear any of taehyung reply to him.

"H-hyung? Are you still there?"

"Y-yeah. I'm still here, just I mi - uhmm nothing"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. You should try to sleep jungkookie. Its not good for you to wake up this late. You're still sick" deep inside, he want to talk with the youngest a bit more but he decide for not to. Its still uncomfortable for jungkook, he thinks and that's why he gave jungkook that 'excuse' for make jungkook end the call even tho he didn't want. He just wish the world, the time could stop and just leave he and jungkook together even in a call. He want this to last long forever.

"Alright hyung. I will. B-bye"

"Bye. I love you" taehyung whisper softly.

And with that, jungkook ended the call. He hate when he realize that he was crying again.

__________________________________

A/N : hi!!! ❤❤❤ sorry for the boring chapter and the late update 🙏