Part.16 Strength of the Pack Pt.3

(POV:Blake)

I lay low watching the crates of Schnee Dust as the doc seems rather quiet. For the most part things seem normal without any sign of the White Fang anywhere.

"Did I miss anything?" Sun asks as he crouches next to me holding something in his arms.

"Not really," I reply looking back,"they've offloaded all the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there."

"Cool, I stole you some food." Sun day handing me and apple he got from somewhere.

"Do you always break the law without a second thought?" I ask somewhat concerned.

"Hey,weren't you in a cult or something?"he replies back causing me to glare at him,"...okay to soon."

I sight before looking back at the crates.

"Hey,"He suddenly says,"was it really right to leave [F/n], you know, on a random roof while he was doing that weird eye thing?"

I immediately think back to when [F/n] was resting in my lap seeming to start falling asleep, but then his eyes suddenly opened and started glowing.

"Well considering we couldn't wake him and he was to heavy to jump from building to building, we had no choice,"I focus back on the crates,"besides I know he wants to help, but the condition he was in would only get himself hurt..."

"Yeah, I agree,"Sun then takes a bite out of and apple before continuing,"so,
What's the deal with you two?"

"Nothing." I say quicker then I even realize.

"Riiight."

"I'm serious, there's-"

We stop however as sudden gust of wind and sounds of turbine engines prompt us to look at see a Bullhead quickly descend.

After a moment it begins to open up and White Fang members begin to rush out as one is prompting them on what to do.

"Oh no..." I find myself saying.

"It's that them?" Sun asks seriously.

"Yes, it's them..."

"You really didn't think they were behind it, did you?"

I sigh,

"No, I think deep down I knew, but I just didn't wanna be right."

Just then a the doors from the warehouse opened up as a  man with a top hat and white coat walks out, who I assume is the Roman guy [F/n] spoke about.

"About time you got here, what was the hold up?" He says snapping as more White Fang members come from the build pushing out crates,"as you can see, since you guys decided to take your sweet time, we were able to grab a couple more crates here and their, but we're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment sooo why don't you animals try to pick up the pace?"

"This isn't right,"I say confused as I get up,"the White Fang wouldn't would never work with a human, especially not one like that." With that I ready my weapon about to attack when I suddenly hear.

"You'd be surprised how much the White Fang has changed since you left, Blake." A familiar voice rings out.

Just then let's out a yell as he's suddenly knocked off the crate by some random force as as I ready myself for and attack, a swift guts punch knocks me off as well. We quickly recuperate getting back up only to find ourselves back to back as White Fang members aim their guns at us.

"Well this is...less stealthy then I would have liked." Sun says rather serious though it feels like it wasn't meant to.

"Well well well,"Roman says as he looks at us,"what do we have here? Some valiant vigilantes from the looks of it, sadly though we're not in the market for any do gooders right now so if you all would be so kind as to dispose of them, that would be great."