Pt.1 The Wolf of Beacon

(Hey, hope you enjoy it!)

[F/N]=First Name (your last name is Steele)

[D/N]=Dad's Name

[M/N]=Mom's Name

[F/C]=Favorite Color

[F/F]=Favorite Food

[F/D]=Favorite Drink

[F/C/B]=Favorite Candy Bar

[F/S]=Favorite Song

[B/F/N]=Best Friend's Name

"So...this is it?" [F/N] groans, looking out the window of the Bullhead at Beacon, unimpressed as his "New Life" is about to begin whether he likes it or not.

To think just days ago he had a decent job and was making money, then one odd job, and BOOM now going to Beacon.

Hopefully, this becomes profitable somehow, which would actually make this better.

[F/N]'s moping was interrupted however as the guy next to him began to hurl.

Nope...definitely terrible.

* a few minutes later*

Walking towards the building, taking a bite from his [f/c/b], [f/n] couldn't help but feel he was being watched noticing glances from some around him who quickly turned as they noticed him looking. You'd think they've seen a 6'6" tall wolf faunus with a long tail and wolf ears, which could hear most of their muttering.

Is he a student?

He looks like he would be a White Fang member.

"You got me, " [F/N] puts his hands up to gain everyone around him's attention.

Might as well enjoy myself while I'm here, he thought to himself smirking as he continued.

"You figured me out! I'm from the White Fang and I've come to blow up the school, and this," he says waving his [f/c/b] in the air," is the way to activate them. All it takes is another bite and BOOM!" He yells almost activating his semblance but decided against it.

Around him is a mix of faces: Some scared, some laughing, and some even uncomfortable, but his favorite was the one from a girl with long black hair who looked as though she had much to say about what he was doing but decided to watch.

"Don't believe me?" he yells looking around and winking at the black-haired girl as he lowers his treat, "well don't say I didn't warn ya." He laughs taking a bite.

BOOM!

Some people jumped, some ran, and some including [f/n] looked towards the actual explosion.

"Huh...not what I expected, but well-timed, " He said to himself, deciding to walk towards the explosion hearing arguing as he got closer, well someone yelling and another trying to apologize. With the dust finally clearing, he saw two girls standing among it; a girl with white hair with a scar across her left eye and...oh crap.

He stops his stride trying best to avoid interaction, but was too late as they both turned in his direction, and the girl with the familiar red hood locked eyes with [F/n], her eyes going wide noticing him, pointing, and yelling:

"It's you!"

"And it's you..." He groans remembering a couple of nights ago and the "simple" dust robbery, that ended in a street fight with her.

"Hey, I wasn't done reprimanding you yet!" The white-haired girl yelled before looking towards [f/n]," and you!? Do you know her!? Is she your sister or something!?"