Really Short and Random

Imagine you taking a shower and then all of a sudden you feel Jc's hands snake around your waist as you drop the bottle of shampoo to the floor.

"Hey baby." He whispered in your ear. You turn around shocked that it's him and you grab the conditioner bottle for your hair and start smacking him with it because how the FRICK did he get in your shower!?!?!!?!

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Hey guys. So I know your all expecting a long imagine and don't worry it's on it's way, but this was just something random that I was thinking about. Tell me if you like it in the comment below. Also if you want a personal imagine comment down below, your name, what you want to happen in it and anything else you would like me to add. Like alway vote, add to reading list and all that JAZZ!!

BTW!!!! I was hi kin since my view keep increasing quite a bit each day, I won't always have time to update a new super long imagine every time I hit an extra thousand views so I'm sorry to say this but I'm only going to be dough super long thanking imagines anytime that I hit a large number like 5k, 10k, or 15k and so on. I'm sorry but if I get like 200-500 views a day that means I will need to post at least once a week and it take a legit week just to write one since I have little time since I'm at school, but I will try my best to post random little or larger imagines whenever I can. I love you guys soooooooo much.

Also don't forget to check out my other books::

- My Advice book

- Dreams Come True (o2l fanfic)

- the LA dream (Shawn Mendes fanfic)

Thank you guys soooo much again. I love y'all sooooo so so so so so so much!!!! <333

~Valeriya :*