How You Meet Jc!! Part 2

You were about to drive to the concert location where O2L would preform their show. Your mom was driving you and you were listening to music from your phone. You were scrolling through until you found Echo by e one and only Trevor Moran. You clicked it and put it on blast. You jammed out the entire why to the tour stop/area.

You finally arrived at your destination and walked out of the car.

"Bye mom love you." You say waving bye to your mom.

"Bye sweetie. Love you too! Have a great time and don't forget to call me to pick you up okay?" She says saying bye to you too.

"Don't worry I won't love you bye." You say again and close the door. You started walking towards the entrance to enter the tour stop location.

$$$$$$$$$ After show (meet and greet time!) $$$$$$$$$$$

The show was so cool and awesome and now you were in line for the meet and greet and time flew by quickly. One minute your all the way at the back not even being able to see the front of the line, and then in a blink of an eye you are at the front.

You were the next person up and the boys were seated in order of appearance on O2L meaning Jc was the fourth person you would meet. First was Connor then.

"Hi." You say shyly looking at his gorgeous green eyes.

"Hi there! What's your name?" He asked all excited and bubbly, basically being his normal happy self.

"My names Y/N. Umm can I get a quick picture?" You ask taking out your phone.

"Wow cool name, and sure." He said while you blushed like crazy and took a picture. His hand was wrapped around your waist and your arm around his neck and you took the pic. It looked AMAZING!

Then there was Ricky and Sam which both went pretty much the same. Next you were going to see Jc.

"Hi!" You say waving to him like you did with the others.

"Hi! What's your name?" Jc asked and you could clearly tell his face lit up when he saw you.

"My names Y/N and to be honest I can't believe I'm actually meeting you! I love you so much your such an inspiration and over all just amazing." You finish saying blushing like crazy cause you just said that and you could tell he was blushing a little too.

"Awwwwww thank you so much, I love you too," he said looking into your eyes. "So uhhhh do you want a picture?" He said snapping out of the short gaze and pointing to your phone in your pocket.

"Uh ya totally!" You say.

He took your phone and wrapped his free hand around your waist. You felt something fall into your other pocket but didn't care. His warm hand around your waist gave you butterflies. He snapped the pic and then whispered in you ear quickly "call me." And then pulled away.

"Hey uhh we gotta keep the line moving to it was amazing meeting you and all," he said giving you your phone back.

"Also love the outfit, looks really cute in you." He said looking at you up and down while your face was as red as a beet from his compliment.

"Thanks. Anyway I'll go then, byeee it was amazing meeting you again." You say looking up at Jc. He was a little taller then you, maybe by and inch.

"Ya you too. Byeee!" He said waving bye and moving onto the next girl waiting in line. After Jc was Trevor and you played a little bit of Echo and goofed off with him like with all the guys and last was Kian which was like before said, same as the rest of them.

$$$$$$$ Later at home $$$$$$$

You texted Jc all night and you guys goofed of and texted each other until 2 in the morning. You decided to meet Jc for coffee tomorrow since they have 1 day extra here. You fell asleep with thoughts of Jc and how tomorrow will be like.

THE END