Nerdy Jc Short Story Pt 2

Your POV:

I was walking down the dark hall heading for my locker in the crowded halls, my mind was racing, where will Jc take me on our date? What should I even wear? What should I bring? You've secretly had a crush on him for a while now, he was just so cute and adorable. You can't find many guys these days that are cute and smart like him it's ether, hot but dumb as a rock, or smart but ugly.

I was walking towards my locker when I noticed my friends.

"Hey Brittany, hey Shania!" You said.

"Hey girl, what do you wanna do today after school, we were thinking about going to the mall how does that sound?" Asked Shania.

"Perfect because I have some news to tell you.....JC ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!" I practically yelled in their faces.

"OMG!!!!" They both yelled in unison.

---------------

The rest of the day went by slow, I was just too excited for your date with Jc. After school my friends and I hopped into Brittany's car and headed to the mall. Once we got there we went straight towards Forever 21. I was looking through some racks showing Brittany and Shania so cute or cool tops. I found this really nice cross back crop top that was black and it said stay wired in white.

"Ohhhhh that's PERFECT!" Said Brittany.

"I know right!" I answered back.

I walked towards the shorts and skirts area. As I was looking through Shania called my name,

"Y/N how about these?" She said holding up a pair of high-waisted bleached shorts.

"OMG SHANIA YOUR A GENIUS!" I said once she showed them to me.

I all paid and left the store. We were walking around to mall to look for a place to buy some shoes. We walked into Town Shoes. I found this nice pair of black leather sandals.

I paid and we started heading out of the mall, overall I ended up paying about $85. I hopped into the backseat while Brittany and Shania were in the front when I got a text,

Jc: Can't wait for our date. 8) pick you up at 6:25pm k?

I texted him back saying,

You: Sure thing. :) where are we going tho?

Jc: It's a surprise.

I arrived home and all three of us walked in.

"Mom I'm going on a date with a boy, can Shania and Brittany help me get ready?" I ask.

"Sure honey, love you."

"Love you too mom." I say as I head up to my room.

I walk in and tell Shania and Brittany to wait in my room and pick out my make up and clothes while I take a shower. I washed my hair and body with May coconut shampoo and body wash.

I got out of the shower and look at the clock in my bathroom. 4:45pm it reads. I decide to start getting ready, with the help of Brittany and Shania.

Jc's POV:

I texted Y/N once I got home. I told her when I will pick her up. I was looking through my clothes to see what I was going to wear. I decided to wear my AriZona shirt with a pair of my jeans and my red vans. I was almost done getting ready and I was looking at the clock, 6:00 on the dot. I texted Y/N to ask for her address.

Once she replied I got in my car and started driving towards her house.

I got out of my car. I checked my phone for the time 6:23pm, just on time. I rang the doorbell and waited on the porch. Her friend, Shania I think is the name opened the door.

"Hey Jc. Come on in, Y/N is finishing up, she'll be down in a minute."

"Ok." I say.

I sit down on the couch. A few minutes later I hear some one walking down the stairs. I turned around and my mouth dropped.

Your POV:

I was finally finished getting ready. I looked in my full length mirror, perfect! I decided to put up a picture for Instagram.

"Your all I ever need <3" I guess I picked that quote as a dedication to Jc. He's so sweet and cute, oh and don't forget funny. I was looking at myself, my outfit was perfect. I was wearing the cross back crop top that says stay weird, my high-waisted bleached shorts, and black sandals. I curled my hair and put on mascara, eyeshadow, blush, and a nice light pink lipstick. I walked down stairs and I saw Jc turn around from the couch, his mouth dropped. Once I finished walking down the stairs he got up and started walking towards me.

"H-hi. You l-look AMAZING!" He said nervously, probability in shock or something.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I say blushing like crazy.

"Thanks, so ummm." He said blushing a little to. We were both looking into each other's eyes what seemed like forever until Shania yelled from upstairs.

"JUST LEAVE FOR YOUR DATE YOU LOVEBIRDS! GOD!"

"Kay we're leaving bye guys." I say as I walk out the door with Jc.

We reach his car, a silver Honda, and he quickly walks in front of me to open the door for me. What a gentleman!

"Thank you." I say looking at him.

"No problem." He says blushing a little, it's so cute when he blushes.

We get in the car and Jc puts on the radio. Other than a few questions here and there and the radio that's the only noise in the car. We arrive at what looks like a beach. I was about to open the door but then realized it was already open. I looked up to see Jc holding the door open and smiling at me, and I returned the smile. His smile is worth a million dollars.

"Ok so close your eyes now." He said looking at me.

"But how will I see where I'm going?" I asked hoping to get the answer I want to hear.

"I'll guide you." He replied. I did as he said and closed my eyes. I felt a hand wrap lightly around my waist to guide me. I got little butterflies in my stomach from Jc's touch, but they were the good kind of butterflies. I think he was a little shocked at what he did, but after a while he was begging to get used to it.

We walked for a while like that but then he stopped. He told me to open my eyes. I did as he said and I covered my hands over my mouth.

"OMG Jc!" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh cliffhanger

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating. I wrote a whole story but then my work was some how deleted so I had to rewrite it. I've also had some writers block so comment what you want me to write about. If you want an imagine dedicated to you, just tell me and I will work on one. I also have some news, I will be updating every Wednesday, Friday and maybe sometimes on the weekends. K so that's it, hope you enjoyed this part and there is a part three to this so keep reading. Also vote favorite and add this to your library to continue reading. Love you guys! <3

~Valer 😘😘😘😘