AUSTIN MAHONE CONCERT!!

Hey guys so I just got back from the Austin Mahone concert in Toronto featuring Shawn Mendes, Fifth Hramony, and The Vamps about 3 hours ago or so. Honestly it was amazing. Shawn did the intro then it was the fifth harmony girls and last the vamps. They saved the best for last....AUSTIN MAHONEEEEE! It was so amazing, I love Shawn and Austin SOOO much and they preformed beautifully I fell in love with them all over again. We were about 10 rows away from the stage and that was pretty good since it was a first come first serve system.Then when Austin was singing 'All I ever need' where he sings about his fans and all. Many girls during the song pulled out paper signs saying 'They can't break us' and it reminded me of how strong of a fandom we are and that we're all a family that see each other in out best and worst times. Austin's ALWAYS there for us and we're always there for him no matter what. It shows this fandom is more then just a bunch of fans, it's a family that support each other. After when I was driving home, I was crying the whole way just remembering the concert and that this fandom is a family as well as Shawn Mendes and his fans and magcon and oursecondlife and all the thoughts were coming to me and trust me guys, I still crying so hard. Austin literally means the world to me. He saved me, and I can never thank him for that. I also thought that not only is this just for the Mahomie fan base but the Magcon or O2L and so on because it has the same rules that apply to this on, they all care for each such as the #weloveyoumatt trend or the #whywelovetaylorcaniff and the #imhappybecause espically with everything going on in the magcon fandom! it's nice to see the fans all come together and show that they are a family and care for each other.

Sorry this isn't really Jc imagine or and update, but I just wanted to tell you guys about my concert experience. Comment if you've ever been to a concert of who's concert you want to go to. Also don't forget to vote, add to reading list and all that JAZZ!! I love you guys sooooo much

~ Valer 😘😘