Jc Caylen Imagine

Hey guys so this will be a short imagine about how you and Jc always act silly and goofy and like I said before I will be doing these random imagines and short stories, any requests? Put them in the comments. Anyway let's get this imagine started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JC STOP! PUT ME DOWN!" You yell while hanging over his shoulder laughing.

"Not until you tell me where you hid it!" He said laughing as well. You were board so you decided to hide Jc's skateboard under your bed.

"NEVER!!" You yell back with your fists in the air.

Jc walks into your bedroom and puts you down on the bed,

"Y/N tell me where you hid it or I will tickle you to death!" He said trying to hold his laughter in which clearly wasn't working.

"You wouldn't dare." You say looking at him shocked.

"I love how you underestimate me." Jc said as he began to tickle you.

"JC! Hahah, stop hahahahah." You say between laughs.

"Y/N where did you hide my skateboard?" He said laughing as well.

"Fine, fine hahahahah it's hahahahah under my b-bed hahahah." You say while your laughing your head off.

Jc stops tickling you and looks under your bed. He pulls out his skateboard and puts it to the side. He then sits on the bed and pulls you onto his lap.

"Thank you for finally telling me." He says laughing a little.

"Anything for my boo." You say kissing his cheek. You guys both look into each other's eyes for what seems like forever. Then Jc starts leaning in and you do the same. You close you're eyes and kiss him.

It was a gentile kiss, yet still full of passion and love.

You both pulled away for air, Jc looked in to your eyes and said,

"I love you Y/N, to the moon and back." His brown eyes going deep into your soul.

"I love you too Jc." You say tearing up a little.

"No I love you more." He said.

You begin to laugh at his corniness and for the rest of the day you guys were cuddling, watching movies, and eating junk food.

THE END