Advice Book!

Hey guys sorry this isn't an update, but don't worry I'm working on the long imagine for you guys, it will prob be up on sept 1-2 one of the two, since I. Going to New York.

Anyway what I wanted to talk about was my new book. It's an advice book.

Being a teen is the most stressful part of life for most people,

Break ups.

Bullying.

Not knowing who you really are.

Suicide.

And that's what I'm here for. This book will be filled with advice for young people, from teen to teen.

In the book you can comment a problem you are having in life and my advice on the situation will be given to you.

I myself have had many problems in my life and I know who it feels, not knowing who you are, bullying, even suicide thoughts have once or twice been in many teens life's.

And I'm here to help.

I hope you guys really do check it out because honestly if you think you are alone, your not. There's people out there with the same problems as you, some more then others.

But just remember this, no matter what I'm here for you, to help you get through it. Please share the boom with your friends because who knows, you may just save them or give them hope from a situation they may have been hiding from you.

Like always vote, add to reading list and all that JAZZ! I do hope you guys check it out. It doesn't even have to be a deep problem like bullying, it may simply be: what should I get my girlfriend for our 1 year anniversary?

Anyway guys I love you all so much and please if you do self harm or have suicide thoughts and are reading this, I know what it's like being on that road, trust me it gets better and know that you can come to me with ANYTHING. Remember you mean something to someone.

~ Valeriya <3 I love you.