Jc Caylen Bad Boy Imagine

Your POV:

I was walking down the road with my friends. We were in the "gangster" part of town if you know what I mean. Basically to get to the main streets in the city I live in you have to walk through this part were every 2nd person you see is either smoking, doing drugs or making out with a random person.

My friends and I were walking down the road talking and joking when I see a boy covered in tattoos and percongs walking towards us and looking at me and my friends.

"Hey there gorgeous. My names Jc, and yours is!" he said looking at me and taking my hand. He looked like that kind of bad boy but that made me more attracted to him.

"Hi. My names Y/N." you say looking into his gorgeous hazalnut brown eyes.

"Wow what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he said looking at me up amd down. My friends just started at the conversation between us two.

"Well are you gonna introduce me to your pretty friends?" he said looking at each one of them.

"Oh ya, that's Y/F/N and this is Y/S/F/N." I say pointing to each one of my friends. "So um why did you stop us in the middle of the street?" I ask looking back up at him.

"Oh ya I was wondering if I could get your number, your just so beautiful and flawless I couldn't possibly pass up the chance of getting your number." Jc said looking into my eyes.

"Oh ok, here give me your phone and I'll put myself as a contact." I say looking at him.

"Kay, here you go." He said reaching into his pocket to pull out his phone. While Jc was looking for his phone I also noticed that he was low riding his pants a little. Jc finally found it and pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me. I went to contacts and added a new one. I wrote my name, and phone number. I also took a picture and set it as the profile pic.

"Thanks. Anyway I have to go home and all so I'll call you later, do you want to maybe hang out later?"

"Ya sure just call me then kay?" I say giving him his phone back.

"Kay anyway later hottie." Jc said winking and me and walking past us. While he was walking past me, his hand lightly brushed over mine giving me shivers down my back. My friends and I after continued to walk to the main streets.

+++++++++++1 and a half years later++++++++++++++

"Babe guess what" Jc said brushing the hair out of your face.

"What?" I say streching in the bed and coming closer to him.

"It's our wedding day!" Jc says excited.

"Of course how could I forget." You say looking up at Jc and kissing him lightly on the cheak.

"Aren't you happy I stopped you in the middle of the street the day we met?" he asks looking down at me with those gorgeous brown eyes I love.

"Ya I deffinatly am, other wise I wouldn't have met the guy I'm getting married to today." you day looking into his eyes has he looking into yours. We both start to lean in for a long passionate kiss.

THE END